Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
denziljr

Location : Baguio; Cavite; Taiwan, ShinChu; ZhenChen,China; Shanghai, China

PostSubject: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Hello,

LPG's I'd like to add extra workshop from our next PS activities during our breaks from each sets, you can ask anything under the sun pati kalokohan hehe. We can discuss camera settings, post processing, compositions, camera technical know-how etc., I'd also like to share some color curve simulation tips as soon as I'm done with my training material. From this course you can simulate D3 color curve and apply to D40 Hit , just feel free to ask me or other LPG's if needed we're all happy to work and help each of everyone.

Anyway I'm still working with simplified version so we can easily apply the color curve using NIKON capture NX so any camera can do, medyo complicated kasi yung simulation software and not available sa Qiapo or can be downloaded on internet.

Cheers,
Denz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/denziljr/
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Three cheers for always ready to share knowledge cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denziljr

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Renegade wrote:

Hi Bens, hindi ka rin ligtas kasi magtatanong din kami sayo hehe, I know each of us have its own expertise so we're all teachers and students Smile
Back to top Go down
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:52 pm

denziljr wrote:
Renegade wrote:

Hi Bens, hindi ka rin ligtas kasi magtatanong din kami sayo hehe, I know each of us have its own expertise so we're all teachers and students Smile

kung kalokohan itatanong niyo baka meron ako ma share hahaha sa iba not sure :lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sbcaasd

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Ako... Mag share din... Magaling ako sa mga PANA...

Eto sample picture ko with my PANA...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denziljr

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 pm

haha Mr. Pana Hit
Back to top Go down
lucasxander

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:39 am

Ako sana may maishare din Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lxphotography.multiply.com
martincpv

PostSubject: Canon Users?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:13 pm

are all members Nikon users?? mukhang one sided mga discussions and references ...

kung sabagay di pa rin ako makasali sa mga shoot ng Lakambini dahil malayo masyado mga activities from where i live...

any Canon users sa grupo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denziljr

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi Mart, actually all discussions will more on photography and camera basic and general knowledge so applicable sa kahit anong brand ng DSLR Smile
Back to top Go down
denziljr

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Anyway this simulation can be done in all DSLR basta nka RAW kayo Smile , anyway I already got some models in Baguio I'll post the schedules soon you can also invite some friends.
Back to top Go down
martincpv

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:26 pm

thank you for the very prompt reply denz ... i appreciate it... it's great to know the lessons are not brand exclusive

Wink

looking forward to the shoot with the Lakambini Photogs.. wooohooo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denziljr

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Welcome Mart, eto pla yung sinasabi kong custom curve pwede gamitin sa lahat ng camera Smile NIKON CAPTURE NX is just a photoshop, this custom curve will fix and simulate color reproduction, D-lightning(Highlights/Shadows), image clarity, color mode and skin tone for portrait. And hindi lang magawan ng paraan yung noise reduction pag higher ISO so yun ang lamang ng high-end cameras.

So I therefore conclude that its better to invest from lens than the body hehe..maliban lang if you need higher ISO and resolution syempre.

My custom curve using NIKON CAPTURE NX --> CLICK

Last edited by denziljr on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Hi Martin,
Don't be intimidated by the dark side. Feel the force you must! hahaha
Canon user here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks   

Back to top Go down

Additional 15 mins knowledge sharing for the next activities breaks
Page 1 of 1