Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wernher

PostSubject: my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

my first photoshoot po paki commentan nalang po yung mga mali ko para ma improve ko next time salmat

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Vietkong

PostSubject: Re: my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Just a few suggestions. The first batch of pictures were too pale and soft. I don't know if you are having lens flare or too much exposure. Try to meter first before shooting. The second batch the contrast were too high and the hair was too dark. Try to check also the calibration of your monitor. I had the same problems too before when it comes to contrast and colors.

Lastly, any post processing softwares are being to used as aid and not to correct the shot. Rule of the thumb is to shoot it right the first time. Post processing softwares are just enhancements. An unfocused subject cannot be corrected by any post processing software bear that in mind. So it is not a less factor for you if you don't know any.

Compositions are great and try to work more on your exposure and colors.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wernher

PostSubject: Re: my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle   Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:58 am

thanks po vietkong

ask ko lang po im ussing cannon kasi ano po bang magandang settings na standard for portrait photography? like sa sharpness contrast saturation and monochrome? any suggestion po mga kuya? thanks para ma ayos ko nadin po settings hehe

pati po pala ang hirap mag spot metering eh any tips?> ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucasxander

PostSubject: Re: my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle   Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 am

bro try center weighted metering, sa focus and exposure lock pwede ka magrecompose once you have locked the correct focus and exposure but never step forward or backward or adjust focal length. hth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lxphotography.multiply.com
blackmamba

PostSubject: Re: my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle   Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:02 am

Bakit ako, di nyo tinuruan ng katulad nito, nung newbie ako..huhu
lucasxander wrote:
bro try center weighted metering, sa focus and exposure lock pwede ka magrecompose once you have locked the correct focus and exposure but never step forward or backward or adjust focal length. hth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wernher

PostSubject: Re: my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:58 pm

ang hirap po iaply pag ndi actuaL ang pag tuturo haha salamat po

so yung recompose bali parang yung "kung pano ko nalanag po ififil yung fram after i focus on the subject" tama po ba intindi ko?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denziljr

Location : Baguio; Cavite; Taiwan, ShinChu; ZhenChen,China; Shanghai, China

PostSubject: Re: my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle   Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Hi Wern,

Actually spot and center weighted is both for portrait but for me spot is more lighter and standard in portrait shooting, yung center weighted ginagamit dati yan sa mga film pero depende yan sa guto mong exposure.

Yap tama ka after you lock pwede mo move yung frame kng ano gusto mong compositions Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/denziljr/
wernher

PostSubject: Re: my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle   Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 pm

@ kuya denz salamat po!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle   

Back to top Go down

my first photoshoot @ UST w/ michelle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2