Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Photography Events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Renegade



Posts : 534
Points : 621
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Photography Events   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Guys. Here are some Photography Events which maybe of interest to you:

1. Photoworld Asia 2010 January 28-February2, 2010 Glorietta. They usuallly have professional models for FREE photoshoot. Canon usually have free cleaning service for Canon Lens and Camera. First 50 customer per day. Photo Contest. And of course, lots of photography gears on sale.

2. 15th Hot Air Balloon Festival February 11-14, 2010 Clark Air Base http://www.philballoonfest.net/

3. For those who likes to join International Photo Contest http://www.worldphotographyawards.org/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
hayok



Posts : 567
Points : 575
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Las Pinas

PostSubject: Re: Photography Events   Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 pm

ok lang yan bro... at least may pass pa rin Wink.... kita na lang tayo ng feb 13 hintayin mo kami wag ka lumabas ng flight grounds Smile

blackmamba wrote:
hayok wrote:
ay sayang sir renegade punta ako dun ng feb 13 Sad

Buti pa kau. Di ako umabot sa 13&14 VIP pass. Kaya 12 na lang kinuha ko. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade



Posts : 534
Points : 621
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Photography Events   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:37 pm

hayok wrote:
ok lang yan bro... at least may pass pa rin Wink.... kita na lang tayo ng feb 13 hintayin mo kami wag ka lumabas ng flight grounds Smile

blackmamba wrote:
hayok wrote:
ay sayang sir renegade punta ako dun ng feb 13 Sad

Buti pa kau. Di ako umabot sa 13&14 VIP pass. Kaya 12 na lang kinuha ko. Sad

Samahan mo na rin si Rommel sa flight grounds, antayin niyo ako sa 14th. Kita kits tayo! Thumbs Up lol1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sbcaasd

avatar

Posts : 512
Points : 577
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Photography Events   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Renegade wrote:
hayok wrote:
ok lang yan bro... at least may pass pa rin Wink.... kita na lang tayo ng feb 13 hintayin mo kami wag ka lumabas ng flight grounds Smile

blackmamba wrote:
hayok wrote:
ay sayang sir renegade punta ako dun ng feb 13 Sad

Buti pa kau. Di ako umabot sa 13&14 VIP pass. Kaya 12 na lang kinuha ko. Sad

Samahan mo na rin si Rommel sa flight grounds, antayin niyo ako sa 14th. Kita kits tayo! Thumbs Up lol1

huwaw... magdala ka na ng camping gear at rations for 3 days para tipid at hindi ka na lalabas ng camping grounds!!! lol1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackmamba



Posts : 227
Points : 243
Join date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Photography Events   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:19 pm

sbcaasd wrote:
Renegade wrote:
hayok wrote:
ok lang yan bro... at least may pass pa rin Wink.... kita na lang tayo ng feb 13 hintayin mo kami wag ka lumabas ng flight grounds Smile

blackmamba wrote:
hayok wrote:
ay sayang sir renegade punta ako dun ng feb 13 Sad

Buti pa kau. Di ako umabot sa 13&14 VIP pass. Kaya 12 na lang kinuha ko. Sad

Samahan mo na rin si Rommel sa flight grounds, antayin niyo ako sa 14th. Kita kits tayo! Thumbs Up lol1

huwaw... magdala ka na ng camping gear at rations for 3 days para tipid at hindi ka na lalabas ng camping grounds!!! lol1

Salamat sa inyong concern. Leche lol1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Photography Events   

Back to top Go down
 
Photography Events
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Boer War Photographs
» The talks in Portugal in McCanns v Amaral - Carter-Ruck's version of events
» The October Crisis - 1970
» 2011 Events
» Madeleine McCann: Timeline Of Key Events

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topic :: General Talk-
Jump to: