Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jjdee

PostSubject: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Preview of our shoot with gette. C&C's are welcome. TIA! Smile

Gette is Love

Gette with the Vespa

Reflection

Scooter Girl

Catch Me...

Pizza Delivery (hehe! peace tayo gette.. wala na maisip eh..) Smile

Bella Reggazza

Italian Beauty (yung scooter? haha!) Smile

For high resolution: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jjdee/sets/72157623096269401/

Last edited by jjdee on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/jjdee/

AuthorMessage
jjdee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:03 pm

thank you po sir bens! tama po ba? hehe! overwhelmed.. gette really did great on posing..

thanks also to sir rojie for allowing to shoot with your vespa.. Smile
Back to top Go down
hayok

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:37 pm

nice set jeremy ganda ng kulay.. pero bantay sa cropping Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denziljr

Location : Baguio; Cavite; Taiwan, ShinChu; ZhenChen,China; Shanghai, China

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:12 pm

@ Jeremy, haha inis ako ah Hit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/denziljr/
mr. kankaloo

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:25 am

eto rin reflection
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakodaknagmula

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:51 pm

peborit ko ung 1st pic! ganda bro! TFS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jjdee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:54 pm

thank you po sir! nice meeting you po! hope to shoot more with you soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
jjdee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

My last set with Gette

Thank you LPG's! Thank you Villa Cecilla Resort! Thank you Gette! Smile
Back to top Go down
jjdee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:05 pm

hayok wrote:
nice set jeremy ganda ng kulay.. pero bantay sa cropping Wink

thank hayok! o nga eh.. napansin ko na lang paguwi dito sa computer.. next time sama na ulit sa shoot.. Smile
Back to top Go down
rsp

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:35 pm

wow naman.. sana may photoshoot ulit.. nice meeting you.. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackmamba

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:02 am

+1000 on the pics. I like the Reflection and the Bella Reggazza. I envy u guys. Too bad I have a wedding shoot on that day. Clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackmamba

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:05 am

And of course, the model. Wala pa ring kupas ang beauty ni Gette. Inlove2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vietkong

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Love picture #3 of the last set.

Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jjdee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 pm

blackmamba wrote:
+1000 on the pics. I like the Reflection and the Bella Reggazza. I envy u guys. Too bad I have a wedding shoot on that day. Clap

thank you master rommel! sama mo naman kami minsan sa mga shoots mo.. ganda din ng model mo with the wedding shoot.. Smile
Back to top Go down
jjdee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Vietkong wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

thank you po sir vietkong! any critique po with my other photos? TIA! Smile
Back to top Go down
bjadee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:14 am

Here are my takes on your shots jem..if you dont mind.hehe Wink

Overall, very nice sets jem, very well composed pics. Your best outputs in my opinion are yung 1st pic jung 1st set, and yung italian beauty. I love yung wind effect nung 1st pic, plus yung vibrant colors and pp treatment. I also love how you composed yung italian beauty, love it na kita yung buong vespa plus yung vespa logo. Love the vintage treatment din. Wink i really like your last set din, although parang mejo sobra ng konti yung skin smoothing jem. Maybe decrease it a bit siguro para mas realistic.Wink

But comment lang ako about your pics entitled reflection, catch me, and scooter girl. In my
opinion lang, the dirty and grungy pp effect of these pics somehow lessened yung ganda ng model and yung pic din overall. I think mas ok if you just made simple pp adjustments since i think nakita ko sa cam mo na those pics are already very good right out of your cam. But in case you want that grungy look in your photos e maybe what you could do after applying the effect in lightroom e ibalik mo siya ulit sa photoshop den pagpatungin mo dila ng original picture. Apply masking to specific areas ng photo to lessen the effect in some areas, then maybe lower din the opacity of the layer to your taste. Wink

but heck these are just my opinion lan jem. Like what ive said before e kanya kanyang style nga lang din yan. What's good for me may not necessarily be good for others too, and vice versa. And sabi nga ni mam cecilia ng fppf before- "as long as masaya ka sa kuha mo, then ok yan masli ano pa sabihin ng iba." hehehe! Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
smilingFACE

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:50 pm

bjadee wrote:
Here are my takes on your shots jem..if you dont mind.hehe Wink

Like what ive said before e kanya kanyang style nga lang din yan. What's good for me may not necessarily be good for others too, and vice versa. And sabi nga ni mam cecilia ng fppf before- "as long as masaya ka sa kuha mo, then ok yan masli ano pa sabihin ng iba." hehehe! Wink Smile

ya right.. i like what you said the last part of your paragraph..kanya kanyang stlye, minsan kasi sa kaka-critic minsan nawala na talaga yun essence ng pictures.. heheh wala na perfect...just keep on shooting guys, and before shoot pls . remind to check your frames before shooting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vietkong

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 pm

jjdee wrote:
Vietkong wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

thank you po sir vietkong! any critique po with my other photos? TIA! Smile

Pic #8: put some space where Gette is looking that's the rule of thumb. Pero acceptable naman if you want it that way.

Ayoko na mag comment baka bawian nyo ako pag nag post ako heheheheh lol1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:06 am

@sirs smilingface and vietkong: Although kanyang kanyang style din, in my opinion e I think it'd be really healthy for each and everyone's growth here in Lakambini to give and receive feedbacks din. Although at the end of the day e it's still our call how our pictures would look like, it would really benefit us pa din to hear what other people think of our work e- whether good or otherwise. It might fuel our desire to improve and at the same time keep our passion for photography alive. That way, we would all be moving forward and would continue improving. It's still our own call naman if we are going to listen or not whatever comments or advice other people would give us of our work e. Wink

Just my two pesos po. Sorry if it's off-topic sirs.hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
Vietkong

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:58 pm

bjadee wrote:
@sirs smilingface and vietkong: Although kanyang kanyang style din, in my opinion e I think it'd be really healthy for each and everyone's growth here in Lakambini to give and receive feedbacks din. Although at the end of the day e it's still our call how our pictures would look like, it would really benefit us pa din to hear what other people think of our work e- whether good or otherwise. It might fuel our desire to improve and at the same time keep our passion for photography alive. That way, we would all be moving forward and would continue improving. It's still our own call naman if we are going to listen or not whatever comments or advice other people would give us of our work e. Wink

Just my two pesos po. Sorry if it's off-topic sirs.hehe

Very nicely stated. Rules are there to guide but they are also to be broken. To each his own and the taste of photography styles are best judged by the person behind the viewfinder. We respect each and every photographer here in Lakambini.

Hence this is the reason why you keep on browsing and contributing here at Lakambini, everyone one is welcome and the people are great!

Salute to everyone. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wernher

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:42 pm

agree po ako sa inyo

haha may mga shots ako na gusto ko pero d nyo trip na minsan sabi mali pero kahit pano ko icipin maganda parin cya(for me)

so yun there are basics pero we still do what we want even pangit sa paningin nang iba ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxREXIExxx

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 am

sayang di ako nakasama...congrats po sir...ang galing galing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee   

Back to top Go down

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2