Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:13 am

First topic message reminder :

My different takes on Gette@ Villa Cecillia, 1-16-10. C&Cs would be highly appreciated.hehe!Smile



















Last edited by bjadee on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/

AuthorMessage
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:48 pm

sakodaknagmula wrote:
Ahaha! bakit pati ako nakasama? Hehehe... nice pp treatment bro. Pero talagang pang behind the camera lang ako. ! drunken

Hehehehe!Thanks sir. Para maiba lang sir, just for fun lang. Hope you don't mind po.hehehe!Smile

Ako din sir e, hindi din ako pwede na mowdel. i'd be better off na nasa likod din ako ng camera. :lol: lol1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
mr. kankaloo

avatar

Posts : 34
Points : 53
Join date : 2010-01-12
Location : Caloocan

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:28 pm

I like this one... Clap



very clean shot, nice lighting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denziljr

avatar

Posts : 1082
Points : 1377
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Baguio; Cavite; Taiwan, ShinChu; ZhenChen,China; Shanghai, China

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 pm

eto fav ko tlga ganda ng color blending (Blue,Red and Yellow) perfect shot Clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/denziljr/
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 pm

mr. kankaloo wrote:
I like this one... Clap



very clean shot, nice lighting!

Thanks very much, sir! Twas my first time to use strobes off-cam, I'm glad naka chamba kahit papano.hehe!Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:55 pm

denziljr wrote:
eto fav ko tlga ganda ng color blending (Blue,Red and Yellow) perfect shot Clap

Thanks very much, sir denz. Chamba shot lang - shirt ni jeremy yung red, tapos shirt ni wernher yung blue naman.hehehe! Smile :lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
wernher

avatar

Posts : 391
Points : 430
Join date : 2009-12-07
Location : Pasig

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 am

makapag suot nga minsan ng purple at red nang sabay? :lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smilingFACE



Posts : 241
Points : 289
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:28 am

i like the treatment sir.. except for the picture no. 2..
need a little burn or slight temperature..

thanks :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 am

smilingFACE wrote:
i like the treatment sir.. except for the picture no. 2..
need a little burn or slight temperature..

thanks :-)

Thanks very much for your insight on picture 2 sir. I kinda feel that picture 2 lacks a bit of character. i feel that your advice on a little burning would help in solving the picture's lack of character. Thanks again sir for your advice and I would like to try that out soon.Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:14 am

wernher wrote:
makapag suot nga minsan ng purple at red nang sabay? :lol:

haha!pwede bro, ayos yan!!!:lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
blackmamba



Posts : 227
Points : 243
Join date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am

I like the last pic. Good job bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:53 am

blackmamba wrote:
I like the last pic. Good job bro.

thanks very much for appreciating sir. Hope to meet ya'll in future PS here in lakambini.Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
ryozo

avatar

Posts : 169
Points : 207
Join date : 2009-11-03
Location : Makati City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:17 pm



bro, ganito ang gusto kong effect pag nag pp. Wink
anong workflow mo dito or preset/action?
thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:52 pm

ryozo wrote:


bro, ganito ang gusto kong effect pag nag pp. Wink
anong workflow mo dito or preset/action?
thanks!

Thanks sir. Wink

For the workflow, first I applied ng Lucis Art plugin sa photoshop dyan sir. Then reduced opacity to taste. Then masking sir dun sa mga areas na gusto kong i-lessen yung effect. Then lastly, applied ng noise reduction para malinis kasi the image tends to have noise when you apply yung lucis art plugin.Wink

Hope that helps.Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Picture 2 version 2

As per sir smilingface's suggestion, applied burning in some portions of the picture. Comments or criticisms will be greatly appreciated.hehe

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
ryozo

avatar

Posts : 169
Points : 207
Join date : 2009-11-03
Location : Makati City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm

panalo brod. Wink
nextym dala ako laptop.haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:53 pm

ryozo wrote:
panalo brod. Wink
nextym dala ako laptop.haha

hehehe!thanks sir!Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
smilingFACE



Posts : 241
Points : 289
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:41 am

bjadee wrote:
Picture 2 version 2

As per sir smilingface's suggestion, applied burning in some portions of the picture. Comments or criticisms will be greatly appreciated.hehe





hahahah ayos pala e.. magaling, magaling...paturo po ako sayo ha.. :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:13 am

smilingFACE wrote:
bjadee wrote:
Picture 2 version 2

As per sir smilingface's suggestion, applied burning in some portions of the picture. Comments or criticisms will be greatly appreciated.hehe





hahahah ayos pala e.. magaling, magaling...paturo po ako sayo ha.. :-)

Hehe!thanks again sir for your suggestion.Wink

I'm quite far from being an expert sir but I'm willing to share whatever I know to fellow LPGs here.Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
Vietkong

avatar

Posts : 496
Points : 541
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Makati

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Great composition, exposure and PP. Are you a product of Regie Fernando's photography lessons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Vietkong wrote:
Great composition, exposure and PP. Are you a product of Regie Fernando's photography lessons?

Thanks very much Sir Vietkong!Really appreciate it. Wink

Anyways, I attended and helped organize a couple workshops with Sir Regie as our lecturer before sir for our photo club in school. Are you also one of his previous students sir? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
smilingFACE



Posts : 241
Points : 289
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:31 am

bjadee wrote:
smilingFACE wrote:
bjadee wrote:
Picture 2 version 2

As per sir smilingface's suggestion, applied burning in some portions of the picture. Comments or criticisms will be greatly appreciated.hehe





hahahah ayos pala e.. magaling, magaling...paturo po ako sayo ha.. :-)

Hehe!thanks again sir for your suggestion.Wink

I'm quite far from being an expert sir but I'm willing to share whatever I know to fellow LPGs here.Wink



ya right sir.. good desisyon... :-)

student ka pala ni reggie... thats good sir.. :-) more power sir... :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

avatar

Posts : 187
Points : 211
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Valenzuela City

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 am

Yeah sir Smilingface, i really hope that lakambini would continue being a good avenue for all of us to learn from one another and would truly help fuel our growth as photographers and photo enthusiasts. and lastly, help keep our passion for photography burning.Wink

More power also to you sir and more power to Lakambini!!! Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
smilingFACE



Posts : 241
Points : 289
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:02 pm

bjadee wrote:
Yeah sir Smilingface, i really hope that lakambini would continue being a good avenue for all of us to learn from one another and would truly help fuel our growth as photographers and photo enthusiasts. and lastly, help keep our passion for photography burning.Wink

More power also to you sir and more power to Lakambini!!! Wink Smile




korek sir.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakodaknagmula

avatar

Posts : 64
Points : 70
Join date : 2010-01-06
Location : Cainta Rizal

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:16 pm

smilingFACE wrote:
bjadee wrote:
Yeah sir Smilingface, i really hope that lakambini would continue being a good avenue for all of us to learn from one another and would truly help fuel our growth as photographers and photo enthusiasts. and lastly, help keep our passion for photography burning.Wink

More power also to you sir and more power to Lakambini!!! Wink Smile




korek sir.....

+1! Tara na bro! Shoot na ulit! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smilingFACE



Posts : 241
Points : 289
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 pm

halika shoot tayoo.. medyo masakit na mga buto buto ng daliri ko di na ako nakakashoot hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   

Back to top Go down
 
Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Estrela da Luz Resort Hotel
» Maddie Cops To Start Digging Up Resort - Daily Mirror
» American sisters found dead in island paradise resort - Annie Korkki, 37, and Robin Korkki, 42, were vacationing in Seychelles
» Forum Access help (Last resort)
» Eva Brennan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gallery :: Portrait-
Jump to: