Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bjadee

PostSubject: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:13 am

First topic message reminder :

My different takes on Gette@ Villa Cecillia, 1-16-10. C&Cs would be highly appreciated.hehe!Smile

Last edited by bjadee on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/

AuthorMessage
bjadee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:01 pm

@ sirs smilingface and sakodaknagmuka: Yeah sirs, shoot tayo ulit sa susunod na shoot ng lakambini. Would really love to learn more from you po.Wink
Back to top Go down
smilingFACE

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:39 pm

bjadee wrote:
@ sirs smilingface and sakodaknagmuka: Yeah sirs, shoot tayo ulit sa susunod na shoot ng lakambini. Would really love to learn more from you po.Wink

sure sir sure... ikaw din po.. sana dami namin matutunan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vietkong

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:51 pm

bjadee wrote:
Vietkong wrote:
Great composition, exposure and PP. Are you a product of Regie Fernando's photography lessons?

Thanks very much Sir Vietkong!Really appreciate it. Wink

Anyways, I attended and helped organize a couple workshops with Sir Regie as our lecturer before sir for our photo club in school. Are you also one of his previous students sir? Wink

Welcome. Smile

Regie Fernando is my cousin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Vietkong wrote:
bjadee wrote:
Vietkong wrote:
Great composition, exposure and PP. Are you a product of Regie Fernando's photography lessons?

Thanks very much Sir Vietkong!Really appreciate it. Wink

Anyways, I attended and helped organize a couple workshops with Sir Regie as our lecturer before sir for our photo club in school. Are you also one of his previous students sir? Wink

Welcome. Smile

Regie Fernando is my cousin.

Wow, that's really cool sir. Sir Regie's one heck of a teacher and photographer. Learned a lot from him. My cousin jjdee here is also one of Sir Regie's students before in his Basic Photography Workshop. Smile

Sana may cousin din ako na ganun na who has tons of lenses, lighting equipments, and photo gadgets. (paging jjdee.haha :lol:) Hindi ko na kelangan bumili, hihiram nalang ako.haha!joke Smile

Please say our regards to Sir Regie na din sir. Thanks!Wink
Back to top Go down
Vietkong

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:53 pm

hahaha agree with you. Having a cousin that is a well known photographer is like a blessing and a curse. Blessing in a sense that you can ask some tips, questions and advice. Curse in some ways as other people tend to compare both of you in terms of photography. His shots, concepts and ideas were altitude high above my bar. I still need to do alot of work and studying in improving my craft. For short, he is way above his league and I'm just a struggling newbie.

It was only last year when I knew that he was a long lost cousin in my father side when I inquired about his photography lessons. It was then I traced that his mom and my dad were cousins. Small world and photography really runs in the blood. Had good photographer's also in the mother side but they have long quit photography and went out of the country.

Sadly, I cannot borrow his lenses as he is into Canon while I'm into Nikon. Maybe the good Lord wanted to keep it that way for the reason that is meant to know in the future.

Keep on shooting man as you have the eye for it. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:48 am

Vietkong wrote:
hahaha agree with you. Having a cousin that is a well known photographer is like a blessing and a curse. Blessing in a sense that you can ask some tips, questions and advice. Curse in some ways as other people tend to compare both of you in terms of photography. His shots, concepts and ideas were altitude high above my bar. I still need to do alot of work and studying in improving my craft. For short, he is way above his league and I'm just a struggling newbie.

It was only last year when I knew that he was a long lost cousin in my father side when I inquired about his photography lessons. It was then I traced that his mom and my dad were cousins. Small world and photography really runs in the blood. Had good photographer's also in the mother side but they have long quit photography and went out of the country.

Sadly, I cannot borrow his lenses as he is into Canon while I'm into Nikon. Maybe the good Lord wanted to keep it that way for the reason that is meant to know in the future.

Keep on shooting man as you have the eye for it. Wink

Hmmm, maybe it's still not too late to shift to the other side sir?hehehe!Kidding.Smile

Thanks very much again sir. Hope to meet you and learn from you also in future photoshoots here in Lakambini.Wink
Back to top Go down
Vietkong

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:00 pm

hahahhaha mahirap nag mag jump fences.. dami ko nang investments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxxREXIExxx

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 am

Ang gaganda ng kuha............kelan kaya ako matuto ng ganyang kaganda......
congrats po sir sa mga magagandang kuha plus sa magandang model na si mam gette
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:18 pm

xxxREXIExxx wrote:
Ang gaganda ng kuha............kelan kaya ako matuto ng ganyang kaganda......
congrats po sir sa mga magagandang kuha plus sa magandang model na si mam gette

thanks sir. Chamba lang po yan sir, tsaka maganda and magaling din kasi yung model na si gette so its very easy lang for us to take good shots.hehe

basta keep on shooting lang sir!Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee   

Back to top Go down

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3