Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
smilingFACE
mr. kankaloo
sakodaknagmula
rsp
hayok
jjdee
wernher
Renegade
getteislove
denziljr
Erwin
bjadee
16 posters

descriptionGette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 EmptyGette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

My different takes on Gette@ Villa Cecillia, 1-16-10. C&Cs would be highly appreciated.hehe!Smile

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 4279276280_ff63bb95ae

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 4279296414_65504bc61b

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 4279408310_b6af6ed71c

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 4279504644_de6b0de8ec

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 4278751029_1b28ef9b05

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 4279499500_5bf1291dcb

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 4279403692_0c994c7371

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 4278783491_b3027e2733

Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 4278779825_8617a51238

Last edited by bjadee on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionGette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 EmptyRe: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee

more_horiz
@ sirs smilingface and sakodaknagmuka: Yeah sirs, shoot tayo ulit sa susunod na shoot ng lakambini. Would really love to learn more from you po.Wink

descriptionGette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee - Page 3 EmptyRe: Gette @ Villa Cecillia Resort by bjadee

more_horiz
bjadee wrote:
@ sirs smilingface and sakodaknagmuka: Yeah sirs, shoot tayo ulit sa susunod na shoot ng lakambini. Would really love to learn more from you po.Wink

sure sir sure... ikaw din po.. sana dami namin matutunan

more_horiz
bjadee wrote:
Vietkong wrote:
Great composition, exposure and PP. Are you a product of Regie Fernando's photography lessons?

Thanks very much Sir Vietkong!Really appreciate it. Wink

Anyways, I attended and helped organize a couple workshops with Sir Regie as our lecturer before sir for our photo club in school. Are you also one of his previous students sir? Wink

Welcome. Smile

Regie Fernando is my cousin.

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:
bjadee wrote:
Vietkong wrote:
Great composition, exposure and PP. Are you a product of Regie Fernando's photography lessons?

Thanks very much Sir Vietkong!Really appreciate it. Wink

Anyways, I attended and helped organize a couple workshops with Sir Regie as our lecturer before sir for our photo club in school. Are you also one of his previous students sir? Wink

Welcome. Smile

Regie Fernando is my cousin.

Wow, that's really cool sir. Sir Regie's one heck of a teacher and photographer. Learned a lot from him. My cousin jjdee here is also one of Sir Regie's students before in his Basic Photography Workshop. Smile

Sana may cousin din ako na ganun na who has tons of lenses, lighting equipments, and photo gadgets. (paging jjdee.haha :lol:) Hindi ko na kelangan bumili, hihiram nalang ako.haha!joke Smile

Please say our regards to Sir Regie na din sir. Thanks!Wink

more_horiz
hahaha agree with you. Having a cousin that is a well known photographer is like a blessing and a curse. Blessing in a sense that you can ask some tips, questions and advice. Curse in some ways as other people tend to compare both of you in terms of photography. His shots, concepts and ideas were altitude high above my bar. I still need to do alot of work and studying in improving my craft. For short, he is way above his league and I'm just a struggling newbie.

It was only last year when I knew that he was a long lost cousin in my father side when I inquired about his photography lessons. It was then I traced that his mom and my dad were cousins. Small world and photography really runs in the blood. Had good photographer's also in the mother side but they have long quit photography and went out of the country.

Sadly, I cannot borrow his lenses as he is into Canon while I'm into Nikon. Maybe the good Lord wanted to keep it that way for the reason that is meant to know in the future.

Keep on shooting man as you have the eye for it. Wink

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:
hahaha agree with you. Having a cousin that is a well known photographer is like a blessing and a curse. Blessing in a sense that you can ask some tips, questions and advice. Curse in some ways as other people tend to compare both of you in terms of photography. His shots, concepts and ideas were altitude high above my bar. I still need to do alot of work and studying in improving my craft. For short, he is way above his league and I'm just a struggling newbie.

It was only last year when I knew that he was a long lost cousin in my father side when I inquired about his photography lessons. It was then I traced that his mom and my dad were cousins. Small world and photography really runs in the blood. Had good photographer's also in the mother side but they have long quit photography and went out of the country.

Sadly, I cannot borrow his lenses as he is into Canon while I'm into Nikon. Maybe the good Lord wanted to keep it that way for the reason that is meant to know in the future.

Keep on shooting man as you have the eye for it. Wink

Hmmm, maybe it's still not too late to shift to the other side sir?hehehe!Kidding.Smile

Thanks very much again sir. Hope to meet you and learn from you also in future photoshoots here in Lakambini.Wink

more_horiz
hahahhaha mahirap nag mag jump fences.. dami ko nang investments.

more_horiz
Ang gaganda ng kuha............kelan kaya ako matuto ng ganyang kaganda......
congrats po sir sa mga magagandang kuha plus sa magandang model na si mam gette

more_horiz
xxxREXIExxx wrote:
Ang gaganda ng kuha............kelan kaya ako matuto ng ganyang kaganda......
congrats po sir sa mga magagandang kuha plus sa magandang model na si mam gette

thanks sir. Chamba lang po yan sir, tsaka maganda and magaling din kasi yung model na si gette so its very easy lang for us to take good shots.hehe

basta keep on shooting lang sir!Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply