Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bjadee

PostSubject: Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee   Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:03 pm

My takes during the Photoworld 2010 on Micah- a Pinay hottie that kinda looks like a Brazilian bombshell. No wonder the photographers in the venue suddenly went on a frenzy, hustling and justling for a position to take home photos of the hottie. Too bad I can take only headshots this time coz I was positioned really close and had my tele lens on my cam. It would be quite a joy taking home pics of this hottie coz she got an amazing, voluptuous body that would make us men salivate any time of day. In love Smile Inlove2 Inlove2

Here are the pics guys. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_dee/
sakodaknagmula

PostSubject: Re: Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee   Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Very nice! Good cropping! Love the way you cropped all the photos. Kitang-kita ang ganda ng eyes and nose nya. Pang glamour and fashion ka yata bro! hehehe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

PostSubject: Re: Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee   Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 pm

sakodaknagmula wrote:
Very nice! Good cropping! Love the way you cropped all the photos. Kitang-kita ang ganda ng eyes and nose nya. Pang glamour and fashion ka yata bro! hehehe...

Thanks sir, sana nga at magdilang anghel ka sana sir. Love shooting beautiful people e (girls:D)..Wink Anyways, chamba lang sir yung cropping, pitik lang ng pitik kasi nasa harap na harap na talaga ako at wala na akong maatrasan sa dami ng tao na nagsisiksikan sa likod ko e. Kung ano nalang mapagkasya sa 70mm na focal length ng lente ko sir.hehe lol1
Back to top Go down
Vietkong

PostSubject: Re: Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee   Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Bro,

Congratulations! nice shots as always. I think medyo tumanda si Micah compared last Photoworld 2009. Well atleast pretty pa rin sya and I think sobrang inspired ka when you did the photoshoot. heheh TFS....

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjadee

PostSubject: Re: Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee   Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Vietkong wrote:
Bro,

Congratulations! nice shots as always. I think medyo tumanda si Micah compared last Photoworld 2009. Well atleast pretty pa rin sya and I think sobrang inspired ka when you did the photoshoot. heheh TFS....

Cheers,

Thanks sir for appreciating.hehe! Smile

Ah talaga sir, twas my first time to shoot her but yeah I think there are already some age lines on her face na, but nonetheless she's still very much pretty.Wink

Yeah sir, na-inspire talaga ako magshoot nun because of the two hot girls in Micah and Gwen.hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee   

Back to top Go down

Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1