Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionPhotoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee EmptyPhotoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee

more_horiz
My takes during the Photoworld 2010 on Micah- a Pinay hottie that kinda looks like a Brazilian bombshell. No wonder the photographers in the venue suddenly went on a frenzy, hustling and justling for a position to take home photos of the hottie. Too bad I can take only headshots this time coz I was positioned really close and had my tele lens on my cam. It would be quite a joy taking home pics of this hottie coz she got an amazing, voluptuous body that would make us men salivate any time of day. In love Smile Inlove2 Inlove2

Here are the pics guys. Enjoy!

Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee 4319036842_392b135e61

Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee 4318332707_0f45412fd2

Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee 4318124823_ebd7b117c8

Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee 4317906675_7dfa02dceb

Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee 4318296839_7e7c116c65

Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee 4318287897_857b82f8b2

descriptionPhotoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee EmptyRe: Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee

more_horiz
Very nice! Good cropping! Love the way you cropped all the photos. Kitang-kita ang ganda ng eyes and nose nya. Pang glamour and fashion ka yata bro! hehehe...

descriptionPhotoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee EmptyRe: Photoworld 2010 Micah by bjadee

more_horiz
sakodaknagmula wrote:
Very nice! Good cropping! Love the way you cropped all the photos. Kitang-kita ang ganda ng eyes and nose nya. Pang glamour and fashion ka yata bro! hehehe...

Thanks sir, sana nga at magdilang anghel ka sana sir. Love shooting beautiful people e (girls:D)..Wink Anyways, chamba lang sir yung cropping, pitik lang ng pitik kasi nasa harap na harap na talaga ako at wala na akong maatrasan sa dami ng tao na nagsisiksikan sa likod ko e. Kung ano nalang mapagkasya sa 70mm na focal length ng lente ko sir.hehe lol1

more_horiz
Bro,

Congratulations! nice shots as always. I think medyo tumanda si Micah compared last Photoworld 2009. Well atleast pretty pa rin sya and I think sobrang inspired ka when you did the photoshoot. heheh TFS....

Cheers,

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:
Bro,

Congratulations! nice shots as always. I think medyo tumanda si Micah compared last Photoworld 2009. Well atleast pretty pa rin sya and I think sobrang inspired ka when you did the photoshoot. heheh TFS....

Cheers,

Thanks sir for appreciating.hehe! Smile

Ah talaga sir, twas my first time to shoot her but yeah I think there are already some age lines on her face na, but nonetheless she's still very much pretty.Wink

Yeah sir, na-inspire talaga ako magshoot nun because of the two hot girls in Micah and Gwen.hehehe

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply