Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sbcaasd

avatar

Posts : 512
Points : 577
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lakambini Photoshoot @ Makati
Hannah / Kittzxi / Hanna

High Resolution photos can be viewed here:
Lakambini Makati Photoshoot


Wink Wink Wink





























Last edited by sbcaasd on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
kittzxi

avatar

Posts : 48
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : sta.rosa laguna

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 am

kung may closer headshot pa nmn po why not keep on coming..
attention po ms lunar hehe ung mga shots ko po sa inyo sa stairs hihih thanks po!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kittzxi

avatar

Posts : 48
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : sta.rosa laguna

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:10 am

[quote="bagde"]I agree with RENEGADE... wala naman wrinkles (kulubot) ako makita sa photo ni KIT.

This is a classic portrait headshot taken by RENEGADE... Its was processed with the subject's features being shown in a soft natural manner...

Again depending on the developer's preference, the subject's facial features can further be "softened" with further post processing...

Easy lang sa pag react...

All models have their own unique "beauty" that can be magnified or "softened/toned down" depending on each person's preference...

As photographers, we all strive to bring out the best features / assets / beauty of our subjects...



=ahhh maxado lng closeup un lng sinabi ko... tska di lng ako nagcomment ng ganun even the kath herself sinabi din na maxado closeup lng kaya kita maxado ung makeup na parang kulubot lng. thats all. wala nmn negative dun im just sharing opinion ,sorry kung may nakakaoffend dun or kung may naooffend me un lng tnx.


Peace nakakgulat nmn po kasi talaga ang masyadong malaking picture hehe astounding... well we all have different point of view when it comes to pictures, kaya nga sabi nila a picture has a thousand meaning....am i right???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade



Posts : 534
Points : 621
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:14 pm

HANNAH BERNALES

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryozo

avatar

Posts : 169
Points : 207
Join date : 2009-11-03
Location : Makati City

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:01 pm

congrats sa successful photoshoot nyo Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade



Posts : 534
Points : 621
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Salamat! Hope to see you on our next shoot Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vietkong

avatar

Posts : 496
Points : 541
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Makati

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Just to be fair with everyone. I think it was both unintentional and inappropriate choice of words. I think nobody wants to criticise nor to put negative comments. End of discussion.

To the group of photographers who joined the photoshoot, hats-off to you guys you made it really good! To those who appreciated their works, thanks to all of you. That really make this site worth viewing and will keep us to improve on our craft.

To the models, thanks for the effort as well.

Bottomline: Nobody offends anybody, we don't implement a No mistake policy here. We are all friends here and that what makes this site enjoyable to everyone.

Mi dos centimo. Thumbs Up

bagde wrote:
I agree with RENEGADE... wala naman wrinkles (kulubot) ako makita sa photo ni KIT.

This is a classic portrait headshot taken by RENEGADE... Its was processed with the subject's features being shown in a soft natural manner...

Again depending on the developer's preference, the subject's facial features can further be "softened" with further post processing...

Easy lang sa pag react...

All models have their own unique "beauty" that can be magnified or "softened/toned down" depending on each person's preference...

As photographers, we all strive to bring out the best features / assets / beauty of our subjects...



=ahhh maxado lng closeup un lng sinabi ko... tska di lng ako nagcomment ng ganun even the kath herself sinabi din na maxado closeup lng kaya kita maxado ung makeup na parang kulubot lng. thats all. wala nmn negative dun im just sharing opinion ,sorry kung may nakakaoffend dun or kung may naooffend me un lng tnx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denziljr

avatar

Posts : 1082
Points : 1377
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Baguio; Cavite; Taiwan, ShinChu; ZhenChen,China; Shanghai, China

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:18 am

Vietkong wrote:
Just to be fair with everyone. I think it was both unintentional and inappropriate choice of words. I think nobody wants to criticise nor to put negative comments. End of discussion.

To the group of photographers who joined the photoshoot, hats-off to you guys you made it really good! To those who appreciated their works, thanks to all of you. That really make this site worth viewing and will keep us to improve on our craft.

To the models, thanks for the effort as well.

Bottomline: Nobody offends anybody, we don't implement a No mistake policy here. We are all friends here and that what makes this site enjoyable to everyone.

Mi dos centimo. Thumbs Up

bagde wrote:
I agree with RENEGADE... wala naman wrinkles (kulubot) ako makita sa photo ni KIT.

This is a classic portrait headshot taken by RENEGADE... Its was processed with the subject's features being shown in a soft natural manner...

Again depending on the developer's preference, the subject's facial features can further be "softened" with further post processing...

Easy lang sa pag react...

All models have their own unique "beauty" that can be magnified or "softened/toned down" depending on each person's preference...

As photographers, we all strive to bring out the best features / assets / beauty of our subjects...



=ahhh maxado lng closeup un lng sinabi ko... tska di lng ako nagcomment ng ganun even the kath herself sinabi din na maxado closeup lng kaya kita maxado ung makeup na parang kulubot lng. thats all. wala nmn negative dun im just sharing opinion ,sorry kung may nakakaoffend dun or kung may naooffend me un lng tnx.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/denziljr/
Renegade



Posts : 534
Points : 621
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:00 am

Here's another attempt at head shot: Hannah Katrina Cruz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vietkong

avatar

Posts : 496
Points : 541
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Makati

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:17 am

Renegade wrote:
Here's another attempt at head shot: Hannah Katrina Cruz



Great shot Benson. Please share some more. :[=D>]:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vietkong

avatar

Posts : 496
Points : 541
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Makati

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:24 am

To supplement what I said previously. If you see a C & C (Critique & Comment) are welcome, then you can provide your criticism or comment to the picture. If the thread started doesn't include that, then you can keep your comment to yourself.

For me, the facial lines or facial irregularities were meant to be there to provide the natural/realistic look of the model. These photographer's can make those lines disappear with the aid of photoshop or some other editing softwares. I believe it was let to stay that way to make these photos look like real photos and not as paintings.

I have worked with these set of guys who did the photoshoot and these guys are both fun and great to work with. Great Job to Renegade, Raymund, Jing, Spetsnaz and Lunar! Clap Clap Clap



Vietkong wrote:
Just to be fair with everyone. I think it was both unintentional and inappropriate choice of words. I think nobody wants to criticise nor to put negative comments. End of discussion.

To the group of photographers who joined the photoshoot, hats-off to you guys you made it really good! To those who appreciated their works, thanks to all of you. That really make this site worth viewing and will keep us to improve on our craft.

To the models, thanks for the effort as well.

Bottomline: Nobody offends anybody, we don't implement a No mistake policy here. We are all friends here and that what makes this site enjoyable to everyone.

Mi dos centimo. Thumbs Up

bagde wrote:
I agree with RENEGADE... wala naman wrinkles (kulubot) ako makita sa photo ni KIT.

This is a classic portrait headshot taken by RENEGADE... Its was processed with the subject's features being shown in a soft natural manner...

Again depending on the developer's preference, the subject's facial features can further be "softened" with further post processing...

Easy lang sa pag react...

All models have their own unique "beauty" that can be magnified or "softened/toned down" depending on each person's preference...

As photographers, we all strive to bring out the best features / assets / beauty of our subjects...



=ahhh maxado lng closeup un lng sinabi ko... tska di lng ako nagcomment ng ganun even the kath herself sinabi din na maxado closeup lng kaya kita maxado ung makeup na parang kulubot lng. thats all. wala nmn negative dun im just sharing opinion ,sorry kung may nakakaoffend dun or kung may naooffend me un lng tnx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denziljr

avatar

Posts : 1082
Points : 1377
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Baguio; Cavite; Taiwan, ShinChu; ZhenChen,China; Shanghai, China

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:54 am

Renegade wrote:
Here's another attempt at head shot: Hannah Katrina Cruz


Perfect capture of natural beauty and expression :[=D>]:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/denziljr/
sbcaasd

avatar

Posts : 512
Points : 577
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Share ulit Wink

Aperture Priority Mode
ISO: 1600
Exposure: 1/50 sec
Aperture: 2.8
Focal Length: 85mm
Flash Used: No

OT --- DENZIL... Balik ka na pinas at shoot ulit tayo sa Harbour Square bye


Last edited by sbcaasd on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vietkong

avatar

Posts : 496
Points : 541
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Makati

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:14 pm

sbcaasd wrote:
Share ulit Wink

Camera Settings Shy Shy Shy
ISO: 1600
Exposure: 1/50 sec
Aperture: 2.8
Focal Length: 85mm
Flash Used: No

OT --- DENZIL... Balik ka na pinas at shoot ulit tayo sa Harbour Square bye


Shot of the day Jing! Ang ganda nang skin tone and composition. Musta na dyan? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sbcaasd

avatar

Posts : 512
Points : 577
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:18 pm

@ VIETKONG... Hey musta ka na SER...

Grabe ka... sobrang busy and getting sent out of country lagi...
Regards to Doc Jaren & Francia...
PM mo naman how I can send you the disc (RAW + JPEG) sa baptism. Smile


Last edited by sbcaasd on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sbcaasd

avatar

Posts : 512
Points : 577
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:38 pm


Aperture Priority Mode
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/60 sec
Aperture: 2.8
Focal Length: 85mm
Flash Used: Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vietkong

avatar

Posts : 496
Points : 541
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Makati

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Naku Jing. This is the life of Corporate Slave like me, not good. hahahahahha

San itong studio na ito sa Makati? is it near my place?

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vietkong

avatar

Posts : 496
Points : 541
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Makati

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Ganda nung face nung model.. sana lang nag bra nang black yung model para hindi lumitaw. Nevertheless, the shot was perfect in all aspects.

Parang inspired ka masyado dyan sa bago mong pana ah. :[=D>]:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade



Posts : 534
Points : 621
Join date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Vietkong wrote:
Ganda nung face nung model.. sana lang nag bra nang black yung model para hindi lumitaw. Nevertheless, the shot was perfect in all aspects.

Parang inspired ka masyado dyan sa bago mong pana ah. Clap

Kulang EXIF data ni Jing. Inspiration: 100% lol1 lol1 lol1
Bow ako kay Master Jing. He has disproved himself. Truly wala sa pana iyan! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sbcaasd

avatar

Posts : 512
Points : 577
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:11 pm

@ VIETKONG & RENEGADE Wink Tenchu Tenchu Tenchu

Yap... am abit inspired by the IQ of my new PANA... hehehehe

Pero still trying to keep a low profile and improve my PANA setup Wink

Still working on some of the RAW files from the shoot Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vietkong

avatar

Posts : 496
Points : 541
Join date : 2009-09-25
Location : Makati

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Vietkong wrote:
Ganda nung face nung model.. sana lang nag bra nang black yung model para hindi lumitaw. Nevertheless, the shot was perfect in all aspects.

Parang inspired ka masyado dyan sa bago mong pana ah. :[=D>]:

I agree 100% hahahahaha :[=D>]:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
henry

avatar

Posts : 113
Points : 122
Join date : 2010-02-01
Location : QC

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 pm

sbcaasd wrote:
Share ulit Wink

Aperture Priority Mode
ISO: 1600
Exposure: 1/50 sec
Aperture: 2.8
Focal Length: 85mm
Flash Used: No

OT --- DENZIL... Balik ka na pinas at shoot ulit tayo sa Harbour Square bye

ganda nito jing.... astig i'm not sure kung intentional na sinama mo ung umbrella or hindi, still the photo is perfect Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hnaungayan.com
kittzxi

avatar

Posts : 48
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-09-03
Location : sta.rosa laguna

PostSubject: well tama nmn po yan, me as an artist too i want to bring out the real thing whatever is in there supposed to be there .. besides i want it clear and realistic you really did a job well doen mr renegade   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Vietkong wrote:
To supplement what I said previously. If you see a C & C (Critique & Comment) are welcome, then you can provide your criticism or comment to the picture. If the thread started doesn't include that, then you can keep your comment to yourself.

For me, the facial lines or facial irregularities were meant to be there to provide the natural/realistic look of the model. These photographer's can make those lines disappear with the aid of photoshop or some other editing softwares. I believe it was let to stay that way to make these photos look like real photos and not as paintings.

I have worked with these set of guys who did the photoshoot and these guys are both fun and great to work with. Great Job to Renegade, Raymund, Jing, Spetsnaz and Lunar! Clap Clap Clap



Vietkong wrote:
Just to be fair with everyone. I think it was both unintentional and inappropriate choice of words. I think nobody wants to criticise nor to put negative comments. End of discussion.

To the group of photographers who joined the photoshoot, hats-off to you guys you made it really good! To those who appreciated their works, thanks to all of you. That really make this site worth viewing and will keep us to improve on our craft.

To the models, thanks for the effort as well.

Bottomline: Nobody offends anybody, we don't implement a No mistake policy here. We are all friends here and that what makes this site enjoyable to everyone.

Mi dos centimo. Thumbs Up

bagde wrote:
I agree with RENEGADE... wala naman wrinkles (kulubot) ako makita sa photo ni KIT.

This is a classic portrait headshot taken by RENEGADE... Its was processed with the subject's features being shown in a soft natural manner...

Again depending on the developer's preference, the subject's facial features can further be "softened" with further post processing...

Easy lang sa pag react...

All models have their own unique "beauty" that can be magnified or "softened/toned down" depending on each person's preference...

As photographers, we all strive to bring out the best features / assets / beauty of our subjects...



=ahhh maxado lng closeup un lng sinabi ko... tska di lng ako nagcomment ng ganun even the kath herself sinabi din na maxado closeup lng kaya kita maxado ung makeup na parang kulubot lng. thats all. wala nmn negative dun im just sharing opinion ,sorry kung may nakakaoffend dun or kung may naooffend me un lng tnx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spetsnaz

avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-11-11
Location : Manila and Parañaque

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickriver.com/photos/jonaseres/popular-interesting/
spetsnaz

avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 157
Join date : 2009-11-11
Location : Manila and Parañaque

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickriver.com/photos/jonaseres/popular-interesting/
iamhan

avatar

Posts : 28
Points : 30
Join date : 2010-03-25
Location : manila

PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:30 pm

likee!! sir jonas penge naman copy! hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH   

Back to top Go down
 
Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gabrielle Hanna (A.K.A "The Gabbie Show")
» AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson – Female, 16 Years-Old … Ethan Anderson – Male, 8 Years-Old
» U.S. CONGRESSMAN ACCUSED OF SENDING LEWD PHOTOGRAPH
» Hot or not?!
» From one worried mother, a passionate call to arms... It's time to stop the fashion industry dressing girls of ten like this

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gallery :: Portrait-
Jump to: