Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simonn

PostSubject: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Good day people! I happen to stumble upon this website while browsing for photoshoot opportunities / schedules and I thought "Where have I been all along?" Smile

I was actually reluctant to join because I thought this is for professionals only but upon browsing some of the topics I found out that quite a lot are newbies as well. Also one of my worries is the camera that I use. Mine is a Panasonic FZ35 which is not a full-fledged DSLR camera. What encourage me to continue and register is a reply of Vietkong in one of the topics here and I quote:

Quote :
All photography/camera enthusiasts are welcome here and we are neither particular nor biased on equipments. The intent is to promote Glamour Photography activities in the Philippines regardless of the photographer's stature in life and the camera he uses.

That really made my day!!

I hope I can join the future photoshoots (I saw one is being organized this November, I hope it pushes through) and learn from you masters!

Happy shooting to all of us!

Marc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dave

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 pm

welcome to lakambini Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://daveclae.tumblr.com
simonn

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:31 pm

thanks sir dave!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Welcom to LAKAMBINI. Hope to see you in our shoots! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iamhan

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:58 am

welcome! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simonn

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:59 am

thanks po sa pag welcome! medyo tulog ata site ah hehe! sana matuloy ung photoshoot dis November hihi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denziljr

Location : Baguio; Cavite; Taiwan, ShinChu; ZhenChen,China; Shanghai, China

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:16 am

Welcome Simon Hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/denziljr/
simonn

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:11 pm

thanks master denz hehe! kita ko ung mga sample shots mo sobrang asteeg! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likhasapalad

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Nice welcome to lakambini. As long we are happy to shoot beauty lakambini go ahead tyong lahat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iamwebdesigner.multiply.com
simonn

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 am

likhasapalad wrote:
Nice welcome to lakambini. As long we are happy to shoot beauty lakambini go ahead tyong lahat.

thanks master!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sailormoon

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:58 pm

welcome bro!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simonn

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:06 pm

sailormoon wrote:
welcome bro!!!

thanks! sis? (sailormoon eh hehe!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)   

Back to top Go down

Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1