Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionWanted models for print and ramp EmptyWanted models for print and ramp

more_horiz
Guys,

I was engaged by a magazine (of which I cannot disclose the name right now) to look for models that will do print and ramp. The main focus will be on lingerie for both print and ramp. Preferrably caucasians (i.e. Brazailian) with figure 8 body and open minded. We will be needing 8 females and 10 males.

Tentative date for the runway show is on Aug 2010 at the NBC tent. Please let me know you have any models in mind.

Thanks,
Carlo

descriptionWanted models for print and ramp EmptyRe: Wanted models for print and ramp

more_horiz
pwedeng magshoot sa runway show? :lol:
hehe!

descriptionWanted models for print and ramp EmptyRe: Wanted models for print and ramp

more_horiz
where's the NBC tent?

more_horiz
theamiaka wrote:
where's the NBC tent?

It's in the Fort. Wink

more_horiz
tov wrote:
pwedeng magshoot sa runway show? :lol:
hehe!

ako din! nakapagshoot na din ako dati! Smile Smile Smile

Wanted models for print and ramp 11539_1234506419414_1131789728_745920_8013935_n

Wanted models for print and ramp 11539_1234506459415_1131789728_745921_6306258_n

more_horiz
puede bang sumama?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply