Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionHello LAKAMBINI EmptyHello LAKAMBINI

more_horiz
Musta na kayo... wala ba tayo "informal" photo walk sa weekend? ECOPARK? BAYWALK? XEVERA?

Miss ko na mag shoot Wink

descriptionHello LAKAMBINI EmptyRe: Hello LAKAMBINI

more_horiz
ayan .. sana mag organize ulit. para masaya.

sir focal jam magset ulit kayo. just to kick things off. sana hindi kayo madiscourage sa ilang beses na cancel Sad

more_horiz
UY, Jing! Happy to know that you are ready to shoot again. What are we waiting for, nag aaya na si MR. PANA... Shoot na Thumbs Up

more_horiz
May bagong camera kasi yan kaya excited mag shoot ulit. hehehe lol1

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:
May bagong camera kasi yan kaya excited mag shoot ulit. hehehe lol1

lol1 lol1 lol1 ang galing mo naman humirit... muntik na ako mahulog sa kama lol1 lol1 lol1

bilihin mo na kasi yung pana ko... promise... super bago pa sya... and special price for you... Thumbs Up

more_horiz
Vietkong / Renegade... shoot tayo sa MOA on SUNDAY... Phil Fashion Show... BENCH models inside the mall area... Wink

more_horiz
hayok wrote:
ayan .. sana mag organize ulit. para masaya.

sir focal jam magset ulit kayo. just to kick things off. sana hindi kayo madiscourage sa ilang beses na cancel Sad

sure thing. you can head on over to http://photoshoots.focaljam.com and register on any of my sessions.

we just finished one session last night.

the participants last night were lucky, since I was in the mood. I showed them 3 different studio lighting setups, and shared with them a couple of pointers in shooting models/portraits.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply