Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionMarc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :) EmptyMarc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)

more_horiz
Good day people! I happen to stumble upon this website while browsing for photoshoot opportunities / schedules and I thought "Where have I been all along?" Smile

I was actually reluctant to join because I thought this is for professionals only but upon browsing some of the topics I found out that quite a lot are newbies as well. Also one of my worries is the camera that I use. Mine is a Panasonic FZ35 which is not a full-fledged DSLR camera. What encourage me to continue and register is a reply of Vietkong in one of the topics here and I quote:

All photography/camera enthusiasts are welcome here and we are neither particular nor biased on equipments. The intent is to promote Glamour Photography activities in the Philippines regardless of the photographer's stature in life and the camera he uses.

That really made my day!!

I hope I can join the future photoshoots (I saw one is being organized this November, I hope it pushes through) and learn from you masters!

Happy shooting to all of us!

Marc

descriptionMarc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :) EmptyRe: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)

more_horiz
welcome to lakambini Smile

descriptionMarc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :) EmptyRe: Marc Ramos here - Newbie (both in photography and on this site) :)

more_horiz
thanks sir dave!

more_horiz
Welcom to LAKAMBINI. Hope to see you in our shoots! Smile

more_horiz
welcome! Wink

more_horiz
thanks po sa pag welcome! medyo tulog ata site ah hehe! sana matuloy ung photoshoot dis November hihi

more_horiz
Welcome Simon Hand

more_horiz
thanks master denz hehe! kita ko ung mga sample shots mo sobrang asteeg! Smile

more_horiz
Nice welcome to lakambini. As long we are happy to shoot beauty lakambini go ahead tyong lahat.

more_horiz
likhasapalad wrote:
Nice welcome to lakambini. As long we are happy to shoot beauty lakambini go ahead tyong lahat.

thanks master!

more_horiz
welcome bro!!!

more_horiz
sailormoon wrote:
welcome bro!!!

thanks! sis? (sailormoon eh hehe!)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply