Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionPhotoshoot with Monic Lim, August 21, 2011 EmptyPhotoshoot with Monic Lim, August 21, 2011

more_horiz
WHAT: PHOTOSHOOT
WHEN: August 21, 2011 (Sunday)
TIME: 2PM-5PM
WHERE: Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife
NOTE:

- ALL PGs SHOULD ARRIVE 15 MINS BEFORE THE GIVEN TIME
- PS IS COMPOSED OF 3 SETS IN 3 HOURS

- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PGs: 10
- FEE: P500/PG
- CONTACT PERSON: Renegade (09178330800)
- MODEL: Monica Zamora Lim
- BS Accountancy graduate from PUP, Currently reviewing for CPA Board Exams
- HOBBIES: Modeling, joining Beauty Pageants, Web surfing, singing, dancing
- https://www.facebook.com/monic.fanpage

Photoshoot with Monic Lim, August 21, 2011 26377410

HOW TO REGISTER
For Interested PG's just reply "LPG + 1"
To cancel just reply "LPG - 1" but should inform organizer 2 days before PS schedule.

For any any queries you can send PM to renegade
Registered PG's
1.)Renegade
2.)nicklopez6
3.)jopswrx
4.)likhasapalad
5.)maligo
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Last edited by Renegade on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 11 times in total

descriptionPhotoshoot with Monic Lim, August 21, 2011 EmptyRe: Photoshoot with Monic Lim, August 21, 2011

more_horiz
LPG +2
spetz and lunar

descriptionPhotoshoot with Monic Lim, August 21, 2011 EmptyRe: Photoshoot with Monic Lim, August 21, 2011

more_horiz

LPG + 1

Registered PG's
1.)Renegade
2.)Spetsnaz
3.)Lunar
4.)nicklopez6
5.)jopswrx
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

more_horiz
LPG + 1

more_horiz
LPG +1

more_horiz
LPG +1

more_horiz
This is going to be fun!
I invited my good friend and noted commercial, fashion and glamour photographer Albert Goquingco to join this shoot. He'll be on hand to guide us on our shoot and share some tips. He'll also bring his studio lights and portable power pack. Please bring your strobist kits.
Smile

more_horiz
sorry guys.. need to pass on this... my boss from the US is coming here in the philippines ... need to be a GRO Sad sorry

more_horiz
hayok wrote:
sorry guys.. need to pass on this... my boss from the US is coming here in the philippines ... need to be a GRO Sad sorry

IF there is any change on the travel plans of your boss, let us know. Its been a while since we shot together. The gang will surely miss you!

more_horiz
We are considering Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife as an alternate location for the shoot. Any comments?

more_horiz
Hi. Noob here. Hope you allow me to join. TIA. Smile

LPG +1

more_horiz
Welcome to LAKAMBINI Doc Lito! You may be new at Lakambini but certainly not in the world of photography. Glad you could join us. See you at the shoot!

more_horiz
Renegade wrote:
Welcome to LAKAMBINI Doc Lito! You may be new at Lakambini but certainly not in the world of photography. Glad you could join us. See you at the shoot!

@renegade- Thank you very much for your warm welcome! I'm looking forward to meeting the other photogs during the shoot also. See you guys soon! Smile

more_horiz
LPG -1

my apologies guys, I recently underwent surgery this week and was advised to have a one month bed rest Sad

Renegade, glad you were able to invite Doc, I wasn't able to get in touch with him. I got hospitalized after Sad

more_horiz
Sad to hear that Jon. No worries! Get well soon.

more_horiz
Guys, Spetsnaz was just released from the hospital and was also adviced to rest and could not join us. Get well soon Bro!

more_horiz
get well soon bro jonas Wink

more_horiz
Guys, here's a link to the map of Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife:

http://www.pawb.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=303%3Anapwc-location-map&catid=143%3Anap&Itemid=288

Lets meet at the parking area, North Ave gate in front of the coop canteen.
CALL TIME: 1:30PM Pls come early.
There are some good picture spots. But since the place is big, we should allow some time for walking from one place to the other. the park closes at 5pm so we need to start on time.
Pray for good weather Smile

more_horiz
I really want to join this shoot. However, a photographer friend of mine is getting married in the morning of that day and he asked me just this morning na magpicture din sa kanyang wedding. Tentative +-PG ako since I can't decide yet kung sa lakambini ako o sa wedding aatend. Baka iboycott ako non pag di ko pinagbigyan. :-)

more_horiz
I am sorry I can't join u guys for the photoshoot this Sunday as I have to attend to urgent family matters over the weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to join you guys next time.

more_horiz
litogoz wrote:
I am sorry I can't join u guys for the photoshoot this Sunday as I have to attend to urgent family matters over the weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to join you guys next time.

Noted. Hope to see you in our next shoot!

more_horiz
Renegade and lakambini photographers. I don't think I can make it on this shoot. Unahin ko na muna ang wedding ng friend ko dahil minsan lang naman yon. I hope to join sa ibang shoot . More power.

-LPG

more_horiz

Guys, something came up and had to attend to a personal activity over the weekend. So sorry for the inconvenience. Looking forward to join you in our next photoshoot schedule.

more_horiz
It was a fun day at the shoot! The weather cooperated. Nice to shoot with old friends:
Likhasapalad, Nicklopez, and Jopswrx.
Share your photos Wink

more_horiz
Uy sayang eto ah Love25

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply