Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionTips for Hair loss (Very effective!) EmptyTips for Hair loss (Very effective!)

more_horiz
Aloe Vera? Nizoral? Rogaine? Propecia? Regroe? Minoxidil? Svenson? Hair Transplant or Hair Fusion? What’s comes first in your mind when you hear such words? HAIR LOSS! (We men are prone more with this problem, however some woman have too) Who want to look bald? Off course no one! And I’m sure all off us don’t want to unless there’s something wrong with you. It makes us males look 10years older (unless you’re Bruce Willis who some chicks say he’s sexy) but we’re not Bruce aren’t you? So I am here writing to share some tips for some other people who got the same problem. And my solution is very cheap! Cost only P10 (yeah, you heard it right.. only 10 pesos!). And you’re wondering what is that product??????

Tips for Hair loss (Very effective!) Hair_loss_fall_knop

Drum roll please……………………….

TOILET TISSUE PAPER! …

YES! You read correct!… a simple toilet tissue paper would do the trick. How? Here are the instructions:

1. Get a toilet tissue paper (1 or 2 ply its up to you how many you want) maybe you can use 6 – 10 square or cuts, still depend on you.

2. Wet the tissue paper (you can use dry or wet, but I prefer wet and still up to you.)

3. Wipe it to your head, particularly on bald spot.

4. Do this every morning.. and if you want fast effect please do it twice a day before and after you sleep.

5. After few weeks.. you can see and feel hairs starting to grow in bald areas.

You want proof?

I am always using toilet tissue paper for my butt after taking a dump and observes some growing hairs on my ass..

Hope this will help, have a nice funny day! Hit Hit

descriptionTips for Hair loss (Very effective!) EmptyRe: Tips for Hair loss (Very effective!)

more_horiz
hahahahaha! anak ng kalabaw akala ko serious ito denz! nice one!

descriptionTips for Hair loss (Very effective!) EmptyRe: Tips for Hair loss (Very effective!)

more_horiz
wahaha... natawa ko dito...
nakakalbo pa naman ako...

more_horiz
hehe did you tried? Hit

more_horiz
pansin ko nga ... Wink)

more_horiz
naknam..kala ko seryosong usapan to hahaha Clap

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply