Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionhi i'm a newbie from pampanga =) Emptyhi i'm a newbie from pampanga =)

more_horiz
Smile

Last edited by Ahnyonghaseyo on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionhi i'm a newbie from pampanga =) EmptyRe: hi i'm a newbie from pampanga =)

more_horiz
Hi, welcome to Lakambini Smile

descriptionhi i'm a newbie from pampanga =) EmptyRe: hi i'm a newbie from pampanga =)

more_horiz
thank you for welcoming me neith =) Smile

more_horiz
Hi Gladen, WELCOME to LAKAMBINI Thumbs Up

more_horiz
haha thank you kuya denzil hehe Smile

more_horiz
Welcome to Lakambini! Hope to meet you soon in one of our photoshoots.

more_horiz
welcome fellow newbie Smile

more_horiz
welcome to LAKAMBINI

more_horiz
thank you for welcoming me jerson and lucasxander Wink

more_horiz
thank you for welcoming me Renegade .. im also hoping to be part of your photoshoot Smile

more_horiz
welcome to lakambini! Smile

more_horiz
thank you jjdee Smile

more_horiz
Renegade wrote:
Welcome to Lakambini! Hope to meet you soon in one of our photoshoots.

thank you for welcoming me Renegade .. im also hoping to be part of your photoshoot Very Happy

more_horiz
welcome..cute mo naman ..i bet you'll be the all time faavorite model of photogs not only here in lakambini..Wink,hope to shoot w/u soon..

more_horiz
wryjr wrote:
welcome..cute mo naman ..i bet you'll be the all time faavorite model of photogs not only here in lakambini..Wink,hope to shoot w/u soon..

ayy gek haha thank you po.. ngek all time?? ndi nman haha kc wla pa ako experience maging model haha lol .. hehe hoping ...hope to shoot with u too =)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply