Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

GETTE @ villa cecilla resort by Wernher(complete)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
blackmamba
rsp
hayok
getteislove
denziljr
bjadee
ryozo
ka primo
jjdee
wernher
14 posters

descriptionGETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 EmptyGETTE @ villa cecilla resort by Wernher(complete)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4278262949_b113d1339d_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4281237108_7223c53fa1_b

comments are welcome po

new pics!

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4281346766_599f41859f_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4281341224_e6b6891b17_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4280593253_c67d5a6eaf_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4281320378_7244587dd2_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4280572901_a13c722808_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4281307198_732840f1da_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4280558499_af4c011989_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4280551309_6cf4327411_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4281286390_89c90616f8_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4281272676_7a193a98b8_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4281265698_cf3baea3cf_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4281259206_771e14a18c_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4281244402_816b6c8296_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4280840413_6cd325ffde_b

makakalimutan ba naman ang trademark nang lakambini?

THE ORGY! i mean the GROUP HUG!

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4280756709_a28a02ba3c_b

GETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 4280749359_02ba061ebb_b

you can view and download hight quality pics @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/wernher/

Last edited by wernher on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionGETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 EmptyRe: GETTE @ villa cecilla resort by Wernher(complete)

more_horiz
wernher wrote:
@blackmamba- pano po ba mag calibrate ng monitor? kasi asa shop ako ngayun at iba itsura nung pics sa harap ko kesa sa pics sa pc ko sa bahay

pano po ba? ehee ty

buy spiderexpress for calibation of your monitor /laptop..

magkaiba po talaga ang colors ng internet cafe or any net stores.. wag ka po mag rely sa mga store na ganun.. mostly good lang po yun sa games
at hindi sa mga photography tulad natin. as long yun shoots is good exposure for your monitor also lcd ng camera better na po yun.. :-)

descriptionGETTE @ villa cecilla  resort by Wernher(complete) - Page 2 EmptyRe: GETTE @ villa cecilla resort by Wernher(complete)

more_horiz
@smilingFACe- thank you po sir sa tip !

more_horiz
Since you requested for C & Cs, may I politely give you my comments/suggestions on your set.

Pic 2, 4, 8, 10: Please be careful with your cropping as the results are either amputated hands or legs. Sometimes models tend to put one hand far from the other, which affects are composition.

Pic #2 if you want to crop the legs, you may consider two options. Option 1 is to crop it above the knee and Option 2 is below the knee. You have done it just below the knee and would have been best if you put just a little more space.

Pic #4,8,10 are amputated hands. So try to digest what I have said above.

Pic #11: work on the composition (Law of Thirds). The subject's body was placed further to the left, hence some parts of the left most body were cropped while you have a lot of space on the right. Also the wooden post in the right most part of the frame is distracting

Pic #12: work on your focusing particularly on the face

Pic #14 and the rest: These are your best compositions. I love it.

Overall, your areas for improvement are the following:

1) Cropping
2) Composition
3) Focusing

I have seen some of your pics when you started with Lakambini and I can say that you are drastically improving in your skills. I hope the comments that I have shared with you will be taken lightly and objectively.

Just my share coming from a PG who used to have the same mistakes before and I think until now heheheh Wink

more_horiz
@ vietkong- sir yung coments nyo sobrang naapeciate ko grabe thanks po tlaga pero may mga tanong ako na gumugulo sa aking icipan haha

question 1. pic # 2. "You have done it just below the knee and would have been best if you put just a little more space." space where po? kasi yung knee nya hindi pantay yung pagka bend?

question 2 -sa mga shots po kasi na 4,8 and 10 , balak ko po kasi medyo close up na medyo hindi din haha pano po ba tama "nagegets nyo po ba yung gusto kong ipahiwatig?" hehe

pic 11 -kasi po sabi ni kuya denz minsan maganda daw wag igitna yung target so medyo kinaliwa ko ng konti. (nanisi daw ba? haha)

pic 12 agree po ako tama kayo ! haha

thaks po ng marami hindi ko po ito mapapansin kung hindi nyo pa pinuna! thanks!

more_horiz
Comment lang ako din about Pic 11 bro, if you don't mind.hehe

In my opinion lang, parang awkward yung pagka crop or compose ng picture 11. I dunno what exactly pero parang bitin e. I think mas ok if you have shown a bit more of yung likod ni Gette,and yung kabilang shoulder nya din na naputol. Just my 2 pesos lang bro.hehehe! Wink

more_horiz
@bjadee- oo nga anoh at kung ginawa ko yung sinabi mo hindi pa sana makikita yung kahoy sa gilid hahah

more_horiz
wernher wrote:
@ vietkong- sir yung coments nyo sobrang naapeciate ko grabe thanks po tlaga pero may mga tanong ako na gumugulo sa aking icipan haha

question 1. pic # 2. "You have done it just below the knee and would have been best if you put just a little more space." space where po? kasi yung knee nya hindi pantay yung pagka bend?

question 2 -sa mga shots po kasi na 4,8 and 10 , balak ko po kasi medyo close up na medyo hindi din haha pano po ba tama "nagegets nyo po ba yung gusto kong ipahiwatig?" hehe

pic 11 -kasi po sabi ni kuya denz minsan maganda daw wag igitna yung target so medyo kinaliwa ko ng konti. (nanisi daw ba? haha)

pic 12 agree po ako tama kayo ! haha

thaks po ng marami hindi ko po ito mapapansin kung hindi nyo pa pinuna! thanks!

My responses below:

@@@ Okay lang nakabend go lower on the cropping. You almost hit the rubber shoes in the cropping that you did. Kung binaba mo pa mas okay.

@@@ Na wiwindang ako sa gusto mo gawin. heheheh okay.. I hope I'll answer it right and let me know if you are not satisfied. For picture 4,8,10, you would like to shoot nearer to the subject but the problem is you cannot frame the subject well kasi mapuputol yung kamay, right? That's what I have told you in my previous post. You can ask the model not to extend the hand kasi i think one arm is extending to left and the other is extending downwards. Asks Denz, problema namin talaga yan.
So what to do? you can ask your model to wrap the the other arm that is extending to the left to her body para ma frame mo lahat if you wish to shoot your subject na medyo closeup na na medyo hindi. Thumbs Up

@@@ This is what we call the "Law of Thirds" you can google it for your appreciation. Based on your sets I thought you are comfortable na with it. Problem with your pic 10 and 11 is that you have put your subject far to the left kaya na cropped yung body wherein you have all the spaces sa right side. So ask yourself ano ba talaga ang subject ko yung model na nasa left or yung blank space sa Right?

The subject in Portrait Photography or Model shoot should occupy 3/4 or at least above 1/2 of your frame. A lesser value would mean Landscape na ang ginagawa mo. As I've said before, those were my mistakes before also. Smile

Practise Practise and more practise. Then you'll do good.

more_horiz
thank you sir sa pag sgot well apreciated po ^_^

more_horiz
dko pa pala nauupload to ha,..

more_horiz
welcome ba critique bro? Smile

more_horiz
opo sir

more_horiz
sir PANALO

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply