Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

Gette - Amazing

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Renegade
smilingFACE
denziljr
wernher
hayok
sakodaknagmula
10 posters

descriptionGette - Amazing EmptyGette - Amazing

more_horiz
My share. More to come.
[url=Gette - Amazing Tripletreat]

Sheer beauty...
Gette - Amazing Sheerbeauty

Last edited by sakodaknagmula on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionGette - Amazing EmptyRe: Gette - Amazing

more_horiz
galing bro Wink

more_horiz
hayok wrote:
galing bro Wink

Thanks bro. Sana next shoot kita-kits na tayo para mas masaya at mas matuto pa sa photography.

more_horiz
nice one liked the second pic!

more_horiz
wow galing nito Clap

more_horiz
GALING SIR..:-)

more_horiz
sunny Salamat mga ka-lakambini Smile

more_horiz
WOW! Thumbs Up champion talaga ang sheer beauty... Clap Clap Clap

more_horiz
Wow!Great set sir.Wink

Gette - Amazing Tripletreat]

I really like yung concept ng 1st picture- Multiplicity plus lens flares and mga star na flare. Galing! Thumbs Up

Totally love the 2nd pic sir. Really admire how you cropped this po. In my opinion the cropping plus the angle of your shot made Gette's beauty really stand out. Galing!!!Two thumbs up!!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

more_horiz
Love the second photo!!! Kudos to you sir! Wink

more_horiz
galing! Wink)

more_horiz
Thank you po sa mga naka-appreciate. I'll try to post some more pag nakaluwag sa sched.

@bjadee Thanks. Nagkataon lng na ganun nagawa ko. Kasi while browsing yung mga shots ko kay super cute na cute na Gette, I found myself staring at one of her pictures with a very wide and boring background. Dun ko naisip na punuan ung spaces with shots of Gette pa din! Am happy you liked it. Sensya na hindi ko na napulido kasi kulang sa time.

And about the second picture... actually love ko din un. Pati nga ung model eh love ko na din... Thumbs Up Peace!

I'm looking forward to shooting with you again. Pasakay ulit pabalik ng edsa sir! hehehe

more_horiz
getteislove wrote:
galing! Wink)

Thanks Gette! You were amazing during the pictorial. Stay lovely. Pati si mommy mo ambait! Say hi to your mom for me pls.

more_horiz
denziljr wrote:
wow galing nito Clap

Sir denz, thank you! I'm looking forward to meet you, shoot with you, and learn from you idol. bounce

more_horiz
sakodaknagmula wrote:
Thank you po sa mga naka-appreciate. I'll try to post some more pag nakaluwag sa sched.

@bjadee Thanks. Nagkataon lng na ganun nagawa ko. Kasi while browsing yung mga shots ko kay super cute na cute na Gette, I found myself staring at one of her pictures with a very wide and boring background. Dun ko naisip na punuan ung spaces with shots of Gette pa din! Am happy you liked it. Sensya na hindi ko na napulido kasi kulang sa time.

And about the second picture... actually love ko din un. Pati nga ung model eh love ko na din... Thumbs Up Peace!

I'm looking forward to shooting with you again. Pasakay ulit pabalik ng edsa sir! hehehe

Haha!Sure walang problema sir sa pagsabay if ever. Looking forward to shooting and also learning from you din sir.Wink

more_horiz
Galing! i like the effects sa Vespa with the glare's ang everything. LAKAMBINIANS EH! cheers

more_horiz
Galing! i like the effects sa Vespa with the glare's ang everything. LAKAMBINIANS EH! cheers

more_horiz
Great shot sir! please share some more.

more_horiz
As requested:

Pensiveness....
Gette - Amazing Pensiveness

Late Afternoon Boredom... (inspired by Sir Rojie)
Gette - Amazing Lateafternoonboredom

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply