Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionmy first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo) Emptymy first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo)

more_horiz
my first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo) 322152193f1ab23b927o

descriptionmy first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo) EmptyRe: my first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo)

more_horiz
Sir your picture is to big, can you make it maybe just a little smaller?
anyway the picture is a bit noisy and a little blury

Last edited by JB Simeon on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionmy first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo) EmptyRe: my first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo)

more_horiz
JB Simeon wrote:

is it not allowed?

more_horiz
Ultimate Photographer wrote:
JB Simeon wrote:

is it not allowed?

i'm not sure, but wouldn't it be much better to look at if you/others can see it as a whole?

more_horiz
huwaw high dep... kita lahat... pati flare... Wink

joke...

more_horiz
High Dynamic Range (HDR) is not reflective of this picture. Kindly revisit your workflow.

Work on the following:
1) Noise
2) Lens flare
3) Soft focus

Perhaps you may try to visit this link for HDR photos: http://www.pinoyphotography.org/forum/index.php?topic=4502.0

more_horiz
Hmmm, im sorry but i agree with sir vietkong that indeed this is not representative of HDR.

My comments are the following:
1. Too much flare
2. Blurry- use a tripod next time
3. Too much noise- use a tripod and use a low ISO.
4. Too much ghosting/chromatic aberration- use a better camera perhaps? Smile
5. Too much vignetting- same as above.hehe

more_horiz
ako nga ni diko makita picture. Smile
ayaw mag load sa sobrang laki ng file

more_horiz
yabang naman nito... ipag ttangol ko kyo mga brother. tongue

more_horiz
wgavina wrote:

Puro yabang pero wala naman palang ibubuga bro. Hit :lol:

more_horiz
Dapat gumawa tayo nang thread with the title "In loving memory of Ultimate Photographer" hehhehehe

lol1

more_horiz
Vietkong... you're so mean.... lol1 lol1 lol1

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:
Dapat gumawa tayo nang thread with the title "In loving memory of Ultimate Photographer" hehhehehe

lol1

lol1

Baka mag-reincarnate yan sa susunod bro and then he'd surprise us with another masterpiece of his. maybe his 2nd try at HDR with his point and shoot. hahaha! Thumbs Up lol1

more_horiz
bjadee wrote:
Vietkong wrote:

lol1

lol1

Baka mag-reincarnate yan sa susunod bro and then he'd surprise us with another masterpiece of his. maybe his 2nd try at HDR with his point and shoot. hahaha! Thumbs Up lol1

guys wag tayong ganyan kahit na... *ahem* lol1

more_horiz
bjadee wrote:
wgavina wrote:

Puro yabang pero wala naman palang ibubuga bro. Hit :lol:

oo nga pre kala mo kung sino mang lait nang gawa ampf d naman kagalingan

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:

lol1

ok ito share ko pra kay Ultimate Photographer

my first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo) 4111898853_4104b0afe9_b

will wait for your 2nd masterpiece "my second hdr try on my point and shoot"

more_horiz
Eto din mga share ko ng HDR para kay Ultimate Photographer. hehehe! Smile

Osaka Castle grounds HDR
my first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo) 4412868047_de3fd9cdd9_b

Quiapo HDR
my first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo) 3694446960_d1927bf527_b

Shangrila Mall Subtle HDR
my first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo) 4413652334_8ec5142d9c_b

Smile

more_horiz
iba tlga ilog ng pilipinas! may mga palamuti!! haha like the first pic bjadee ano apperture nyan mga 13-20 ganon?

more_horiz
wernher wrote:
iba tlga ilog ng pilipinas! may mga palamuti!! haha like the first pic bjadee ano apperture nyan mga 13-20 ganon?

I used f20 for maximum depth of field for the 3 bracketed pics bro, +/- 2 stops. Aperture priority mode. Wink

more_horiz
eto nakita ko sa net...

my first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo) J01_00002864

more_horiz
eto pa
my first hdr try on my point and shoot (at tokyo) J03_00002182

more_horiz
eto yung link... ganda ng mga pics ng city nightscapehttp://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/03/nyc_and_las_vegas_from_above_a.html

more_horiz
sbcaasd wrote:
eto yung link... ganda ng mga pics ng city nightscapehttp://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/03/nyc_and_las_vegas_from_above_a.html

Wow those are really stunning views sir of NYC and Vegas!Hirap siguro nyan as he took those inside a helicopter, it helped din siguro na he used a kick-@ss camera in a Nikon D3s. hehehe Smile

Anyways, sir but I don't think the pictures are representative of HDR images because 1 frame lang siya per picture, whereas HDR is done by merging usually 3 or more images. Wink

But nevertheless, those are really stunning aerial shots of NYC and Las Vegas. Thanks for sharing sir!Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply