Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionThe World's fastest Auto focus EmptyThe World's fastest Auto focus

more_horiz
Surprised Smile :lol: Hit
The World's fastest Auto focus 3351504334_b53d1f2719_o

descriptionThe World's fastest Auto focus EmptyRe: The World's fastest Auto focus

more_horiz
wahahaha nice one sir..getting to like this forum..

descriptionThe World's fastest Auto focus EmptyRe: The World's fastest Auto focus

more_horiz
hehe do you agree? you can post any of your craft just feel free Smile

more_horiz
Whahahaha... I agree... ganyan kabilis mag AF yung mga PGs sa field... Wink

more_horiz
Hehe maybe we can make our own version soon here at LAKAMBINI Smile

more_horiz
hahaha .... nice one

more_horiz
martincpv wrote:
hahaha .... nice one

Haha, I'm thinking to have our own version soon with LAKAMBINI model (",)

more_horiz
LPG's I'm thinking of our own version Jing, Bens and Carlo I really need you guys haha

more_horiz
Pag may version na ang lakambini nito, gawin nating ad. lol1
Tapos post natin sa mga DPP, PhiPo at sa iba pang websites Thumbs Up

more_horiz
hahahaha Thumbs Up good one

more_horiz
exclusively for DOMs only! haha! lol1 peace!

more_horiz
denziljr wrote:
LPG's I'm thinking of our own version Jing, Bens and Carlo I really need you guys haha

Naku... eto na ang mga 40+ gang lol1

hindi kami papayag... na hindi kasama si BEARWIN este BLACKMAMBA lol1

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply