Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionhi to all photographer Emptyhi to all photographer

more_horiz
hi there im a new member from laguna and an amateur model who need photographers who can do xdeals hope to hear back.

descriptionhi to all photographer EmptyRe: hi to all photographer

more_horiz
Hi kittzxi! Welcome to LAKAMBINI. Please PM me your contact details and i'll arrange it for you.

more_horiz
Welcome po. San ka sa laguna. from muntinlupa here

more_horiz
Welcome to Lakambini. Wink

more_horiz
Renegade wrote:
Hi kittzxi! Welcome to LAKAMBINI. Please PM me your contact details and i'll arrange it for you.

Bilis ni Benson! Wink

more_horiz
ang bibilis ninyo hehehe

welcome ms kittzxi.

tara guys set na ng sked... sama ako

more_horiz
Minomonitor ko lang ang site! I visit it everyday when i'm on line. dapat kayo rin. Smile I'm in touch with Kittzi. She's available weekends but we have to confirm the schedule with her ahead of time.

more_horiz
ako rin bro lagi ko check yun site. Wink hope to shoot with you guys Wink

more_horiz
Oo nga. We need to be more aggressive in our photoshoot schedules dapat meron every month or the most twice a month. Problem wala lang tayong access sa New photoshoot schedules. I hope Denz can read this or else this will be a dying site in the next few months.

more_horiz
I think we can use this General Topic Area.

For suggestion ng every month or twice I agreed to this. So that pwede natin makita kung cno talaga active photog here.

If we need to have a bucket list where all concept and themes will be put in there much better para meron din tayo listing ng mga gusto natin ma achieve.

Just be aware nalang sa costing. Sa mga nakasama ko naman here sa photoshoot sa lakambini wala naman me naging problem and very satisfied sa mga outcome sa event shoot.

more_horiz
im from sta rosa dear photographers helo there again sorry for the late response ....

descriptionhi to all photographer Emptyhi

more_horiz
im newbie here im willing to join any photoshoot just simply message thank you im from laguna

more_horiz
if you you a model just contact me im from laguna to friend ko si kathleen thank you.im just new here

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply