Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

Hi Everyone! Im a photographer/artist and I'm new here!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
sbcaasd
denziljr
patatahead
lucasxander
jjdee
Jonathan Lazaro
10 posters

descriptionHi Everyone! Im a photographer/artist and I'm new here! - Page 2 EmptyHi Everyone! Im a photographer/artist and I'm new here!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hi, Im Jonathan, I love art/photography, I found this site while searching for some model for my class. I hope that I'm welcome here and sama ninyo ako sa mga shoots please thanks!

descriptionHi Everyone! Im a photographer/artist and I'm new here! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Hi Everyone! Im a photographer/artist and I'm new here!

more_horiz
Hi Partyboi, welcome to LAKAMBINI lets party! Hit

descriptionHi Everyone! Im a photographer/artist and I'm new here! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Hi Everyone! Im a photographer/artist and I'm new here!

more_horiz
hehe thanks master denziljr! mag decide pako pero bka makasama ako sa shoot sa saturday. sa gabi let's party! sagot ko guestlist nyo hehe Wink

more_horiz
sama lang ng sama bro... pag may chance hehehe

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply