Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionDr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009 EmptyDr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009

more_horiz
Doc Cherry had her Oath Taking last November 29, 2009 at the Shangrila Hotel. She wanted to have informal photoshoot with me and Jaren on that day.

Dr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009 _POR8446

Dr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009 _POR8451

Dr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009 _POR8466

Dr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009 _JCC3100

Dr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009 _JCC3083

Dr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009 _JCC3054

Dr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009 _JCC3052

descriptionDr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009 EmptyRe: Dr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009

more_horiz
naks... ang galing Wink

descriptionDr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009 EmptyRe: Dr. Cherry@Edsa Shangrila Hotel Nov 29, 2009

more_horiz
hehehe thanks bro. Ayos yang pana mo ah. Smile

more_horiz
Nice Carl High ISO kba d2 or tripod lang?

Si Jing Mr. Pana haha Hit

more_horiz
i hope you won't mind me voicing out an observation.. in any case i state this with the intention of helping out my fellow photogs Wink

i think the positioning of the speedlights are too frontal...

best to angle them or bounce the flash to avoid unsightly shadows directly behind subject

more_horiz
martincpv wrote:
i hope you won't mind me voicing out an observation.. in any case i state this with the intention of helping out my fellow photogs Wink

i think the positioning of the speedlights are too frontal...

best to angle them or bounce the flash to avoid unsightly shadows directly behind subject

Thanks Martin.

I believe that my Remote flash was on the left side of the model with diffuser and bounced off the ceiling. I was also using the built in flash as TTL. I'm trying to eliminate the tungsten warm light inside my hotel room.

Thanks for the advice and yes they were bounced off the wall and not too frontal and yet am having a hard time eliminating the shadows because of the different lamps laid out inside the room.

more_horiz
denziljr wrote:
Nice Carl High ISO kba d2 or tripod lang?

Si Jing Mr. Pana haha Hit

ISO 200 lang bro no tripod at all. Hirap kumuha ang daming lamp lights and hindi enough yung room space to compose my shots.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply