Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
rsp
sakodaknagmula
mr. kankaloo
hayok
Renegade
wgavina
denziljr
bjadee
ryozo
ka primo
wernher
jjdee
16 posters

descriptionGette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 EmptyGette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Preview of our shoot with gette. C&C's are welcome. TIA! Smile

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4279031928_21e36e5e24
Gette is Love

Gette with the Vespa

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4278353817_9988ea5dd9
Reflection

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4280688735_d250cb8074
Scooter Girl

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4280688741_ea1d37738d
Catch Me...

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4280688743_075436e779
Pizza Delivery (hehe! peace tayo gette.. wala na maisip eh..) Smile

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4280688771_82fc03f422
Bella Reggazza

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4280697235_93604cd9a8
Italian Beauty (yung scooter? haha!) Smile

For high resolution: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jjdee/sets/72157623096269401/

Last edited by jjdee on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionGette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 EmptyRe: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee

more_horiz
thank you po sir bens! tama po ba? hehe! overwhelmed.. gette really did great on posing..

thanks also to sir rojie for allowing to shoot with your vespa.. Smile

descriptionGette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 EmptyRe: Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee

more_horiz
nice set jeremy ganda ng kulay.. pero bantay sa cropping Wink

more_horiz
@ Jeremy, haha inis ako ah Hit

more_horiz
Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4280688735_d250cb8074

eto rin reflection

more_horiz
peborit ko ung 1st pic! ganda bro! TFS

more_horiz
thank you po sir! nice meeting you po! hope to shoot more with you soon! Smile

more_horiz
My last set with Gette

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4278456935_f72e2133d4

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4280697243_5b78aa7af3

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4279245992_b332d4983c

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4279276578_c3cc58b3b2

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4280782933_068f93b1ea

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4280782943_e20dcae9cb

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4281530148_faab843c0b

Gette @ Villa Cecilla Resort by J.J.Dee - Page 2 4280782923_dcd0ae5882

Thank you LPG's! Thank you Villa Cecilla Resort! Thank you Gette! Smile

more_horiz
hayok wrote:
nice set jeremy ganda ng kulay.. pero bantay sa cropping Wink

thank hayok! o nga eh.. napansin ko na lang paguwi dito sa computer.. next time sama na ulit sa shoot.. Smile

more_horiz
wow naman.. sana may photoshoot ulit.. nice meeting you.. Wink

more_horiz
+1000 on the pics. I like the Reflection and the Bella Reggazza. I envy u guys. Too bad I have a wedding shoot on that day. Clap

more_horiz
And of course, the model. Wala pa ring kupas ang beauty ni Gette. Inlove2

more_horiz
Love picture #3 of the last set.

Thanks for sharing.

more_horiz
blackmamba wrote:
+1000 on the pics. I like the Reflection and the Bella Reggazza. I envy u guys. Too bad I have a wedding shoot on that day. Clap

thank you master rommel! sama mo naman kami minsan sa mga shoots mo.. ganda din ng model mo with the wedding shoot.. Smile

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

thank you po sir vietkong! any critique po with my other photos? TIA! Smile

more_horiz
Here are my takes on your shots jem..if you dont mind.hehe Wink

Overall, very nice sets jem, very well composed pics. Your best outputs in my opinion are yung 1st pic jung 1st set, and yung italian beauty. I love yung wind effect nung 1st pic, plus yung vibrant colors and pp treatment. I also love how you composed yung italian beauty, love it na kita yung buong vespa plus yung vespa logo. Love the vintage treatment din. Wink i really like your last set din, although parang mejo sobra ng konti yung skin smoothing jem. Maybe decrease it a bit siguro para mas realistic.Wink

But comment lang ako about your pics entitled reflection, catch me, and scooter girl. In my
opinion lang, the dirty and grungy pp effect of these pics somehow lessened yung ganda ng model and yung pic din overall. I think mas ok if you just made simple pp adjustments since i think nakita ko sa cam mo na those pics are already very good right out of your cam. But in case you want that grungy look in your photos e maybe what you could do after applying the effect in lightroom e ibalik mo siya ulit sa photoshop den pagpatungin mo dila ng original picture. Apply masking to specific areas ng photo to lessen the effect in some areas, then maybe lower din the opacity of the layer to your taste. Wink

but heck these are just my opinion lan jem. Like what ive said before e kanya kanyang style nga lang din yan. What's good for me may not necessarily be good for others too, and vice versa. And sabi nga ni mam cecilia ng fppf before- "as long as masaya ka sa kuha mo, then ok yan masli ano pa sabihin ng iba." hehehe! Wink Smile

more_horiz
bjadee wrote:
Here are my takes on your shots jem..if you dont mind.hehe Wink

Like what ive said before e kanya kanyang style nga lang din yan. What's good for me may not necessarily be good for others too, and vice versa. And sabi nga ni mam cecilia ng fppf before- "as long as masaya ka sa kuha mo, then ok yan masli ano pa sabihin ng iba." hehehe! Wink Smile

ya right.. i like what you said the last part of your paragraph..kanya kanyang stlye, minsan kasi sa kaka-critic minsan nawala na talaga yun essence ng pictures.. heheh wala na perfect...just keep on shooting guys, and before shoot pls . remind to check your frames before shooting...

more_horiz
jjdee wrote:
Vietkong wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

thank you po sir vietkong! any critique po with my other photos? TIA! Smile

Pic #8: put some space where Gette is looking that's the rule of thumb. Pero acceptable naman if you want it that way.

Ayoko na mag comment baka bawian nyo ako pag nag post ako heheheheh lol1

more_horiz
@sirs smilingface and vietkong: Although kanyang kanyang style din, in my opinion e I think it'd be really healthy for each and everyone's growth here in Lakambini to give and receive feedbacks din. Although at the end of the day e it's still our call how our pictures would look like, it would really benefit us pa din to hear what other people think of our work e- whether good or otherwise. It might fuel our desire to improve and at the same time keep our passion for photography alive. That way, we would all be moving forward and would continue improving. It's still our own call naman if we are going to listen or not whatever comments or advice other people would give us of our work e. Wink

Just my two pesos po. Sorry if it's off-topic sirs.hehe

more_horiz
bjadee wrote:
@sirs smilingface and vietkong: Although kanyang kanyang style din, in my opinion e I think it'd be really healthy for each and everyone's growth here in Lakambini to give and receive feedbacks din. Although at the end of the day e it's still our call how our pictures would look like, it would really benefit us pa din to hear what other people think of our work e- whether good or otherwise. It might fuel our desire to improve and at the same time keep our passion for photography alive. That way, we would all be moving forward and would continue improving. It's still our own call naman if we are going to listen or not whatever comments or advice other people would give us of our work e. Wink

Just my two pesos po. Sorry if it's off-topic sirs.hehe

Very nicely stated. Rules are there to guide but they are also to be broken. To each his own and the taste of photography styles are best judged by the person behind the viewfinder. We respect each and every photographer here in Lakambini.

Hence this is the reason why you keep on browsing and contributing here at Lakambini, everyone one is welcome and the people are great!

Salute to everyone. Thumbs Up

more_horiz
agree po ako sa inyo

haha may mga shots ako na gusto ko pero d nyo trip na minsan sabi mali pero kahit pano ko icipin maganda parin cya(for me)

so yun there are basics pero we still do what we want even pangit sa paningin nang iba ^_^

more_horiz
sayang di ako nakasama...congrats po sir...ang galing galing

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply