Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
sbcaasd
hayok
Vietkong
7 posters

descriptionProarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop EmptyProarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop

more_horiz
This is the recently concluded photography workshop where I was invited by fellow LPG Bjadee "Brian" to attend. This was a 2 Saturday workshop attended by different participants with different photography skills. Our mentor is one of the Philippines' best, Mr. Vic Sison who in Asia is the only Paintographer (Painter and Photographer).

We have learned so much from Sir Vic, who freely shared his knowledge about the basics of portrait photography. In the final day, we were given the chance to shoot on a one light photography technique with our classmates posing as models. Everybody had fun and the workshop is worth every penny. I recommend this workshop and would definitely attend future workshops.

Please see below some pics for your appreciation.

Our mentor Vic Sison:

Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop Vic%20Sison

Classmate Jenny

Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop POR_9379%20reference

Classmate Carolyn

Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop POR_9381reference%202

Group pictures:

Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop Class%201

Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop Class%202

descriptionProarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop EmptyRe: Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop

more_horiz
nice si sir vic ang teacher nyo.... galing sa portrait yan.. at sa posing naalala ko turo niya S pose tuloy hehehhe

descriptionProarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop EmptyRe: Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop

more_horiz
hayok wrote:
nice si sir vic ang teacher nyo.... galing sa portrait yan.. at sa posing naalala ko turo niya S pose tuloy hehehhe

Oo pre galing nga nya. Hope to attend some of his future workshops.

more_horiz
hanep... ganda ng mga portrait head shot mo... i like the 1st shot on Vic...

ang super linaw...

80-200 ba yan? Clap Clap Clap

meron ka pang pa extra na girl model head shots...

more_horiz
bat wala ka sa group photo???? Peace

more_horiz
sbcaasd wrote:
hanep... ganda ng mga portrait head shot mo... i like the 1st shot on Vic...

ang super linaw...

80-200 ba yan? Clap Clap Clap

meron ka pang pa extra na girl model head shots...

hehehe. yup the ever reliable 80-200mm f2.8

Wala nang ibang shots pero meron akong shots nang mga officemates ko.

more_horiz
sbcaasd wrote:
bat wala ka sa group photo???? Peace

Ako yung kumukuha. Pero merong copy si Bjadee na kasama ako. heheh

more_horiz
hoist... share mo naman setting and light for this shot.... gusto ko malaman at matutunan... ie.. aperture... metering... distance mo from subject... naka tripod ka ba?

an linaw talaga...

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:
This is the recently concluded photography workshop where I was invited by fellow LPG Bjadee "Brian" to attend. This was a 2 Saturday workshop attended by different participants with different photography skills. Our mentor is one of the Philippines' best, Mr. Vic Sison who in Asia is the only Paintographer (Painter and Photographer).

We have learned so much from Sir Vic, who freely shared his knowledge about the basics of portrait photography. In the final day, we were given the chance to shoot on a one light photography technique with our classmates posing as models. Everybody had fun and the workshop is worth every penny. I recommend this workshop and would definitely attend future workshops.

Thanks so much for attending bro and also for the plug and the recommendation. Wink

Anyways, our club is planning to hold a one whole day lighting workshop this march 20 at RCBC by FPPF lighting instructor Dennis Araneta. Will keep you guys posted in case you guys are interested. Wink

Anyways, here are group hug photos from Day 1 of the basic photography workshop wherein you're in the picture.hehehe Wink

Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop 4358086927_47e54c8c3f_b

Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop 4358833490_45e11a84e4_b

more_horiz
sbcaasd wrote:
hoist... share mo naman setting and light for this shot.... gusto ko malaman at matutunan... ie.. aperture... metering... distance mo from subject... naka tripod ka ba?

an linaw talaga...

Ayan ang na miss mo pare for not attending the workshop. hahahah kaya kailangan dumikit ka sa amin ni Bjadee para matuto ka. heheheh

Here are the settings:

Shutter speed: 1/60
ISO: 200
Apperture: F9

We use a one light photography technique using a flash and umbrella mounted on a stand. 3 ft away yung umbrella sa subject at 45degrees. I'm around 10 ft. away from the subject.

At F9 walang itatago ang model mo sa lens mo kasi lahat nang blemishes lalabas. heheheheh lol1

Peace Sir Vic!

more_horiz
Bro I didn't use any tripod

more_horiz
bjadee wrote:
Vietkong wrote:

Thanks so much for attending bro and also for the plug and the recommendation. Wink

Anyways, our club is planning to hold a one whole day lighting workshop this march 20 at RCBC by FPPF lighting instructor Dennis Araneta. Will keep you guys posted in case you guys are interested. Wink

Anyways, here are group hug photos from Day 1 of the basic photography workshop wherein you're in the picture.hehehe Wink

Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop 4358086927_47e54c8c3f_b

Brian, all the time basta kailangan promote yung workshop. I will grab some officemates din to attend. Once you have the details on the lighting seminar let me know kaagad para maka pag sign up.

Oy Jing, umattend ka nito madami tayong matutunan dito. heheheheheh

Proarchers "Shoot like a Pro" Basic Photography Workshop 4358833490_45e11a84e4_b

more_horiz
Sharp din yung kuha dun sa dalawang babes, kaso it won't do justice to them pag yung ang pinost ko. kaya have to implement what I've learned with Sir Vic regarding Portrait photography. Wink

more_horiz
Anyways, our club is planning to hold a one whole day lighting workshop this march 20 at RCBC by FPPF lighting instructor Dennis Araneta. Will keep you guys posted in case you guys are interested. Smile

this will be good. sana mura lang workshop hehe pra makasama ako

more_horiz
congrats carlo on your newly acquired knowledge Thumbs Up

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:
Sharp din yung kuha dun sa dalawang babes, kaso it won't do justice to them pag yung ang pinost ko. kaya have to implement what I've learned with Sir Vic regarding Portrait photography. Wink

Great job bro on your application of sir vic's PP workflow. Galing!!! Thumbs Up Clap

more_horiz
henry wrote:
Anyways, our club is planning to hold a one whole day lighting workshop this march 20 at RCBC by FPPF lighting instructor Dennis Araneta. Will keep you guys posted in case you guys are interested. Smile

this will be good. sana mura lang workshop hehe pra makasama ako

Yeah sir mura lang yung workshop. I think the workshop fee range would be a minimum of 1k to a max of 1.5k na siguro. Would keep you all posted po. Sali kayo sir ah. Smile Thumbs Up

more_horiz
@bj

ah ok. sure, this is the lighting setup that I want to fully master very basic yet result is promising mala zack arias

more_horiz
henry wrote:
congrats carlo on your newly acquired knowledge Thumbs Up

Thanks Henry. I got plenty of rooms for learnings pa lalo na super galing yung instructor and most of all my humor. I'm encouraging you to join the other workshops that the Proarchers will be conducting. Cool yung crowd bro at makukulit parang nag phophotoshoot ka lang with LPGs. heheheh

Let us support Brian (Bjadee) kasi sobrang okay yung workshop for a reasonable amount ang dami mo nang matutunan. Ganda nang place and sarap nang food. You won't go wrong. heheheh Thumbs Up

more_horiz
bjadee wrote:
Vietkong wrote:

Great job bro on your application of sir vic's PP workflow. Galing!!! Thumbs Up Clap

heheh thanks Brian. Pang FHM daw yang workflow na yan hehehehe Smile

more_horiz
yun lang hindi ko alam na meron workshop Wink sayang talaga

more_horiz
ganda ng set sir vietkong!
kung alam ko lang na me workshop, sumama rin sana ako. batung-bato ako nung feb 13 e. haha

or pwede ring di na kami attend at ikaw na lang instructor namin. Hit

more_horiz
ryozo wrote:
ganda ng set sir vietkong!
kung alam ko lang na me workshop, sumama rin sana ako. batung-bato ako nung feb 13 e. haha

or pwede ring di na kami attend at ikaw na lang instructor namin. Hit

Nyahahah oks lang! May susunod pa yung Strobist seminar I will attend that too kasi Sir. Dennis Araneta yung instructor na naging instructor ni Vic Sison (instructor namin) ang magtuturo. So we will learn from the best.

Si Bjadee na bahala sa atin for the announcement para maka join tayo. Bottomline, super sulit yung workshop. Thumbs Up

more_horiz
uu nga pwedi vietkong ikaw mag echo training sa amin Smile hati hati na lang sa expenses

more_horiz
hehehe. parang hirap nun ah.. I still have my notes and could probably do a knowledge transfer pero medyo high level. Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply