Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

Michelle Rizal Park Photoshoot 10/11/09

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
maligo
denziljr
Renegade
7 posters

descriptionMichelle Rizal Park Photoshoot 10/11/09 - Page 3 EmptyMichelle Rizal Park Photoshoot 10/11/09

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[img][/img]

descriptionMichelle Rizal Park Photoshoot 10/11/09 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Michelle Rizal Park Photoshoot 10/11/09

more_horiz
Renegade wrote:
maligo wrote:
Renegade. Congrats. Ang talas ng lens mo. Great composition and colors pa. May I ask what's your gear. I know it's the skill but naghahanap din kc ako ng pangupgrade sa king gears.

Most of the shots were taken with Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG Macro HSM, a few were taken with Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L on Canon 5DMkII. Jing and Denz gave the instructions for posing and finding the ideal location for shooting. I just shoot and shoot ala paparazzi. I liked most of the candid shots. The gears helped but its more of the sharing of knowledge from Jing and Denz. Needless to say, a great model made the photos beautiful!

thanks for the reply. I am now considering the sigma 70-200 against the canon 70-200 f4 IS. Hirap talagang bumili ng gears pag kulang ang budget. But 5dMkII. wow. It's true however that, it's the skill that matters more.

descriptionMichelle Rizal Park Photoshoot 10/11/09 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Michelle Rizal Park Photoshoot 10/11/09

more_horiz
Most sought after photographer at the Park

more_horiz
Most sought after photographer at the park

Michelle Rizal Park Photoshoot 10/11/09 - Page 3 _mg_2219

more_horiz
ganda namang fotographer nyan! :lol: Smile

more_horiz
Very good

Belas fotos
Gostei

more_horiz
Jean wrote:
Very good

Belas fotos
Gostei

Thanks!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply