Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
bagde
kittzxi
spetsnaz
Vietkong
likhasapalad
hayok
Renegade
denziljr
pinkhamhae
sbcaasd
14 posters

descriptionLakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 EmptyLakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Lakambini Photoshoot @ Makati
Hannah / Kittzxi / Hanna

High Resolution photos can be viewed here:
Lakambini Makati Photoshoot

Wink Wink Wink

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2229

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2226

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2234

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2237

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2236

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2203

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2103

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2118

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2101

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2253

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2032

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2033

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2247

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2130

Last edited by sbcaasd on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionLakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 EmptyRe: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH

more_horiz
kung may closer headshot pa nmn po why not keep on coming..
attention po ms lunar hehe ung mga shots ko po sa inyo sa stairs hihih thanks po!

descriptionLakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 EmptyRe: Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH

more_horiz
[quote="bagde"]I agree with RENEGADE... wala naman wrinkles (kulubot) ako makita sa photo ni KIT.

This is a classic portrait headshot taken by RENEGADE... Its was processed with the subject's features being shown in a soft natural manner...

Again depending on the developer's preference, the subject's facial features can further be "softened" with further post processing...

Easy lang sa pag react...

All models have their own unique "beauty" that can be magnified or "softened/toned down" depending on each person's preference...

As photographers, we all strive to bring out the best features / assets / beauty of our subjects...

=ahhh maxado lng closeup un lng sinabi ko... tska di lng ako nagcomment ng ganun even the kath herself sinabi din na maxado closeup lng kaya kita maxado ung makeup na parang kulubot lng. thats all. wala nmn negative dun im just sharing opinion ,sorry kung may nakakaoffend dun or kung may naooffend me un lng tnx.

Peace nakakgulat nmn po kasi talaga ang masyadong malaking picture hehe astounding... well we all have different point of view when it comes to pictures, kaya nga sabi nila a picture has a thousand meaning....am i right???

more_horiz
HANNAH BERNALES

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _mg_6625

more_horiz
congrats sa successful photoshoot nyo Smile

more_horiz
Salamat! Hope to see you on our next shoot Smile

more_horiz
Just to be fair with everyone. I think it was both unintentional and inappropriate choice of words. I think nobody wants to criticise nor to put negative comments. End of discussion.

To the group of photographers who joined the photoshoot, hats-off to you guys you made it really good! To those who appreciated their works, thanks to all of you. That really make this site worth viewing and will keep us to improve on our craft.

To the models, thanks for the effort as well.

Bottomline: Nobody offends anybody, we don't implement a No mistake policy here. We are all friends here and that what makes this site enjoyable to everyone.

Mi dos centimo. Thumbs Up

bagde wrote:
I agree with RENEGADE... wala naman wrinkles (kulubot) ako makita sa photo ni KIT.

This is a classic portrait headshot taken by RENEGADE... Its was processed with the subject's features being shown in a soft natural manner...

Again depending on the developer's preference, the subject's facial features can further be "softened" with further post processing...

All models have their own unique "beauty" that can be magnified or "softened/toned down" depending on each person's preference...

As photographers, we all strive to bring out the best features / assets / beauty of our subjects...

=ahhh maxado lng closeup un lng sinabi ko... tska di lng ako nagcomment ng ganun even the kath herself sinabi din na maxado closeup lng kaya kita maxado ung makeup na parang kulubot lng. thats all. wala nmn negative dun im just sharing opinion ,sorry kung may nakakaoffend dun or kung may naooffend me un lng tnx.

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:
Just to be fair with everyone. I think it was both unintentional and inappropriate choice of words. I think nobody wants to criticise nor to put negative comments. End of discussion.

To the group of photographers who joined the photoshoot, hats-off to you guys you made it really good! To those who appreciated their works, thanks to all of you. That really make this site worth viewing and will keep us to improve on our craft.

Bottomline: Nobody offends anybody, we don't implement a No mistake policy here. We are all friends here and that what makes this site enjoyable to everyone.

bagde wrote:
I agree with RENEGADE... wala naman wrinkles (kulubot) ako makita sa photo ni KIT.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

more_horiz
Here's another attempt at head shot: Hannah Katrina Cruz

Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _mg_6626

more_horiz
Renegade wrote:

Great shot Benson. Please share some more. :[=D>]:

more_horiz
To supplement what I said previously. If you see a C & C (Critique & Comment) are welcome, then you can provide your criticism or comment to the picture. If the thread started doesn't include that, then you can keep your comment to yourself.

For me, the facial lines or facial irregularities were meant to be there to provide the natural/realistic look of the model. These photographer's can make those lines disappear with the aid of photoshop or some other editing softwares. I believe it was let to stay that way to make these photos look like real photos and not as paintings.

I have worked with these set of guys who did the photoshoot and these guys are both fun and great to work with. Great Job to Renegade, Raymund, Jing, Spetsnaz and Lunar! Clap Clap Clap

Vietkong wrote:

bagde wrote:

more_horiz
Renegade wrote:

Perfect capture of natural beauty and expression :[=D>]:

more_horiz
Share ulit Wink
Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2022
Aperture Priority Mode
ISO: 1600
Exposure: 1/50 sec
Aperture: 2.8
Focal Length: 85mm
Flash Used: No

OT --- DENZIL... Balik ka na pinas at shoot ulit tayo sa Harbour Square bye

Last edited by sbcaasd on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
sbcaasd wrote:
Share ulit Wink
Camera Settings Shy Shy Shy

Shot of the day Jing! Ang ganda nang skin tone and composition. Musta na dyan? Question

more_horiz
@ VIETKONG... Hey musta ka na SER...

Grabe ka... sobrang busy and getting sent out of country lagi...
Regards to Doc Jaren & Francia...
PM mo naman how I can send you the disc (RAW + JPEG) sa baptism. Smile

Last edited by sbcaasd on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 _DSC2020
Aperture Priority Mode
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/60 sec
Flash Used: Yes

more_horiz
Naku Jing. This is the life of Corporate Slave like me, not good. hahahahahha

San itong studio na ito sa Makati? is it near my place?

Cheers,

more_horiz
Ganda nung face nung model.. sana lang nag bra nang black yung model para hindi lumitaw. Nevertheless, the shot was perfect in all aspects.

Parang inspired ka masyado dyan sa bago mong pana ah. :[=D>]:

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:
Ganda nung face nung model.. sana lang nag bra nang black yung model para hindi lumitaw. Nevertheless, the shot was perfect in all aspects.

Parang inspired ka masyado dyan sa bago mong pana ah. Clap

Kulang EXIF data ni Jing. Inspiration: 100% lol1 lol1 lol1
Bow ako kay Master Jing. He has disproved himself. Truly wala sa pana iyan! Thumbs Up

more_horiz
@ VIETKONG & RENEGADE Wink Tenchu Tenchu Tenchu

Yap... am abit inspired by the IQ of my new PANA... hehehehe

Pero still trying to keep a low profile and improve my PANA setup Wink

Still working on some of the RAW files from the shoot Wink

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:

Parang inspired ka masyado dyan sa bago mong pana ah. :[=D>]:

I agree 100% hahahahaha :[=D>]:

more_horiz
sbcaasd wrote:
Share ulit Wink
Aperture Priority Mode

ganda nito jing.... astig i'm not sure kung intentional na sinama mo ung umbrella or hindi, still the photo is perfect Thumbs Up

descriptionLakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 Emptywell tama nmn po yan, me as an artist too i want to bring out the real thing whatever is in there supposed to be there .. besides i want it clear and realistic you really did a job well doen mr renegade

more_horiz
Vietkong wrote:
To supplement what I said previously. If you see a C & C (Critique & Comment) are welcome, then you can provide your criticism or comment to the picture. If the thread started doesn't include that, then you can keep your comment to yourself.

For me, the facial lines or facial irregularities were meant to be there to provide the natural/realistic look of the model. These photographer's can make those lines disappear with the aid of photoshop or some other editing softwares. I believe it was let to stay that way to make these photos look like real photos and not as paintings.

I have worked with these set of guys who did the photoshoot and these guys are both fun and great to work with. Great Job to Renegade, Raymund, Jing, Spetsnaz and Lunar! Clap Clap Clap

Vietkong wrote:

bagde wrote:

more_horiz
Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 5004340724_56eb596710
Hannah Bernales by Jonas Eres, on Flickr

more_horiz
Lakambini at Makati (HANNA / KITTZXI / HANNAH - Page 3 5003786813_7e808f8c74
Hannah Katrina Cruz by Jonas Eres, on Flickr

more_horiz
likee!! sir jonas penge naman copy! hehe Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply