Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
janelle mariano
denziljr
sbcaasd
7 posters

descriptionXevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle EmptyXevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle

more_horiz
October 26, 2009
Xevera Commercial Complex
Dau, Pampanga

Models --- Gette Asprec and Janelle Mariano
Photos --- Denzil / Jing

Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4046159443_7a6cbceda5_b

Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4046253787_ebe64e44e1_b

Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4046299053_eb35dc09c6_b

descriptionXevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle EmptyRe: Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle

more_horiz
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4046360881_95c67c1fd7_b

descriptionXevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle EmptyRe: Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle

more_horiz
thanks for sharing Jing Clap Grabe and gaganda tlga ng models natin kanina , tska winner place yung Xevera very good for compositions and very welcome sa mga visitors. Hope we can organize more photoshoots there soon Thumbs Up

more_horiz
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4046464877_7834c15891_b

more_horiz
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4046491187_fdf58e8ea2_b

more_horiz
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4047283462_07816c7b9a_b

more_horiz
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4047317666_8b78d3ebc6_b

more_horiz
Hi Guys,

I would like to introduce our new LAKAMBINI photographer, welcome ba sya sa inyo? Hit
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4047334486_99ef365254_b

pag ganto kaganda mag PS sakin pwede nako mamatay :lol:

Gette,

Hiramin mna Canon 40D ng Dad mo pra ako nman kunan mo please! Smile

Thank you pla sa lahat ng dumalo kanina Sir Jing, Em, Ney and Gette, hope to share more soon... Smile

Last edited by denziljr on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Jing, favorite ko tlga yung mga shots mo yung merong orange and yellow ganda ng effect, ganda din ni Ney Clap

more_horiz
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4047397848_1865bca42d_b

Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4050074268_51d3df9ed2_b

Last edited by sbcaasd on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4047495066_2b0136b263_b

more_horiz
kuya jing, ito palang ba ung mga nka post??

more_horiz
denziljr wrote:
Jing, favorite ko tlga yung mga shots mo yung merong orange and yellow ganda ng effect, ganda din ni Ney Clap

tenks kuya.. c u soon.. Thumbs Up

more_horiz
denziljr wrote:
Hi Guys,

I would like to introduce our new LAKAMBINI photographer, welcome ba sya sa inyo? Hit

pag ganto kaganda mag PS sakin pwede nako mamatay :lol:

Gette,

Hiramin mna Canon 40D ng Dad mo pra ako nman kunan mo please! Smile

Thank you pla sa lahat ng dumalo kanina Sir Jing, Em, Ney and Gette, hope to share more soon... Smile

---HAHA. kuya tlga nambola pa oh sa totoo lng ikaw jan ang mgaling! oo cge hihiramin ko un sana ipahiram nia ako kc d man nga nia ginagamit mxdo eh busy kc xa ngaun. pag marunong nko ako na mg PS sau! wag ka muna mamatay kelangan ka pa namin! ikaw ang master genius sa photography eh. hahaha.

more_horiz
For Gette & Janelle... Thank you for being our gracious models... You both are very lovely indeed...

Denzil... I made some setting adjustments on Lightroom2... Is this ok?

LAKAMBINI GROUP... your thoughts and comments please... Thank you...

Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4049648104_7cf6aaf5d0_b

more_horiz
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4049686492_2253ebe18a_b

more_horiz
Hi Jing sorry for the late reply, wow good exposure and skin tone what's the adjustments?

more_horiz
denziljr wrote:
Hi Jing sorry for the late reply, wow good exposure and skin tone what's the adjustments?

Thanks... LR2... Adjustments on PRESENCE settings --- Clarity Vibrance and Saturation... I try to maintain a neutral soft tone for the models' skin... Natural Color is BEST!!!

more_horiz
yap agree with you, you can also try to explore yung LR2 if meron syang features to boss color but maintain skin tone like sa nikon capture NX tska yung color mode1 pa pla try mo. ginagamit ko eto para vivid yung color pero yung skin tone natural parin, you can also try to enable D-lighting feature it will highlight shadows and details para lalo umangat yung subject.

more_horiz
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4049868008_d2baf00bb0_b

more_horiz
The preceding photo of JANELLE has been given natural skin tone but I've boosted the 3 primary colors to 100% to give a more vivid image but maintained the Model's natural skin tone... What do you think?

I really like this image due to the sharpness I got from the model's eyes...

I'm still experimenting with my photos... Too many to sort and PP... Sad

I still have to work on XESS' photos... If XESS is reading this... my apologies... I'll work on your photos very shortly... promise Jackass

more_horiz
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4050149732_f9380ff541_b

more_horiz
Hi Jing,
It seems you had a great time shooting! Hope we can shoot again soon.

more_horiz
Renegade wrote:
Hi Jing,
It seems you had a great time shooting! Hope we can shoot again soon.

Hi BENSON... Yes... we certainly did... great place... photographer friendly location.. pretty amazing models...

Hope to shoot with you again soon...

more_horiz
Schedule natin etong new model natin hehe Smile
Xevera Photo Shoot --- Gette and Janelle 4062860908_2ce24f528d_b

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply