Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionmacro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Emptymacro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens

more_horiz
Some macro shots

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Dragonfly-01

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Dragonfly-03-NN

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Dragonfly-07

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Fly-01

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Fly-01

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Whasp-01

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Whasp-02

C&C are very much welcome

descriptionmacro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens EmptyRe: macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens

more_horiz
Nice post lucasxander, I wish I have macro lens also Smile kakainggit :-) galing!

descriptionmacro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens EmptyRe: macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens

more_horiz
salamat po sir, sir wala po ako macro lens, reverse lens adaptor lang at kit lens, walang pangbili ng macro lens hehehe

more_horiz
Wow astig! hanap nga rin ako adapter pra sa lenses ko (",)

more_horiz
Hanep, great shots! =)

more_horiz
salamat sir

more macro

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Spider-01

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Spider-02

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Milipede-01

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens Milipede-02

more_horiz
Sir Lucas pa dag dag ha. I used a Macro extension tube to shoot my tiny shrimp.

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens DSC_3988-2-1

more_horiz
sir vietkong nice macro TFS

more_horiz
lucasxander wrote:
salamat po sir, sir wala po ako macro lens, reverse lens adaptor lang at kit lens, walang pangbili ng macro lens hehehe

meron ba nito para sa canon?

more_horiz
drach wrote:
lucasxander wrote:

meron ba nito para sa canon?

meron po yata sir 58mm reverse lens adaptor, try mo sa www.tayhua.com sir 350 pesos yata.

more_horiz
i see, ok, i'll check it out, thanks sir

more_horiz
sir, there were 3 kinds that can convert your ordinary lens to macro lens, i guess these have same functions, can you differentiate them?

# Extension Tube
# Macro Reverse Ring
# Macro Reverse Lens Coupler Adapter Ring

more_horiz
drach wrote:
sir, there were 3 kinds that can convert your ordinary lens to macro lens, i guess these have same functions, can you differentiate them?

# Extension Tube
# Macro Reverse Ring
# Macro Reverse Lens Coupler Adapter Ring

drach sana masagot ko ng tama ang mga tanong mo,

extension tubes - i have no experience with this kaya i don't know how it works.

macro reverse ring - you attach it sa tread ng front end ng lens mo (where you screw in your filters) tapos you remove your lens and reverse it. it wont meter and the TTL flash will not fire so set your shutter speed sa cam and manually open your aperture (in my case its an 18-55mm nikon kit lens) by putting a peice of stick (toothpick) sa lever and set your flash to manual so it will fire when needed. frame, focus and shoot.

Macro reverse lens coupler adapter ring (aka male to male macro ring) - with this setup you will be needing 2 lenses (normally gamit nila jan 18-55mm kit lens and a 50mm f1.8 lens) screw in the male to male ring (both sides have screw treads) to your kit lens and screw in the 50mm lens so it is now reversed, since you have a base lens you can control its shutter and aperture, it will also meter, your ttl pop up flash will also fire, just manually set your 50mm aperture and your all set. frame, focus and shoot.

hope this helps bro.

more_horiz
i understand, thanks

more_horiz
follow up lang..

extension tubes are merely tubes..nilalayo nya lang ung lente mo sa sensor for greater magnification while having a closer focusing distance..ang macro lenses kasi ay lens din na parang me tube lang sa me unahan just like an extension tube+lens..so it just mimics the structure of a macro lens

dis is best for D(e.g. 50mm af-d) lenses for nikon(dunno for canon cuz im a nikonian) kasi meron silang aperture ring by which u can adjust the aperture manually at the lens before the zoom

1 set comes in 3 tubes of different lengths..9mm, 16mm, 30mm tubes..u can combine any of the three

more_horiz
kwoane wrote:
follow up lang..

extension tubes are merely tubes..nilalayo nya lang ung lente mo sa sensor for greater magnification while having a closer focusing distance..ang macro lenses kasi ay lens din na parang me tube lang sa me unahan just like an extension tube+lens..so it just mimics the structure of a macro lens

dis is best for D(e.g. 50mm af-d) lenses for nikon(dunno for canon cuz im a nikonian) kasi meron silang aperture ring by which u can adjust the aperture manually at the lens before the zoom

1 set comes in 3 tubes of different lengths..9mm, 16mm, 30mm tubes..u can combine any of the three

thanks for the info bro. yn ba ung nirerefer nila when they say focus satcking?

more_horiz
i think so..cuz you break the minimum focusing distance of the lens

more_horiz
c&c are very much welcome

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens DSC-0008

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens DSC-0017

more_horiz
macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens DSC-0024

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens DSC-0027

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens DSC-0032

c&C are very much welcome

more_horiz
mga bro pwde ba ito iconsider na macro?

macro using reverse lens adaptor and kit lens DSC-0035

wala ako magawa nagtrip lang hehehe.

apir! cheers

more_horiz
lucasxander wrote:

drach sana masagot ko ng tama ang mga tanong mo,

extension tubes - i have no experience with this kaya i don't know how it works.

macro reverse ring - you attach it sa tread ng front end ng lens mo (where you screw in your filters) tapos you remove your lens and reverse it. it wont meter and the TTL flash will not fire so set your shutter speed sa cam and manually open your aperture (in my case its an 18-55mm nikon kit lens) by putting a peice of stick (toothpick) sa lever and set your flash to manual so it will fire when needed. frame, focus and shoot.

Macro reverse lens coupler adapter ring (aka male to male macro ring) - with this setup you will be needing 2 lenses (normally gamit nila jan 18-55mm kit lens and a 50mm f1.8 lens) screw in the male to male ring (both sides have screw treads) to your kit lens and screw in the 50mm lens so it is now reversed, since you have a base lens you can control its shutter and aperture, it will also meter, your ttl pop up flash will also fire, just manually set your 50mm aperture and your all set. frame, focus and shoot.

hope this helps bro.

how about PP? share naman, thanks.

more_horiz
@rexman - basic lang ang PP ko, sometimes i crop if needed pero madalas hindi na, tapos conting sharpening lang at noise reduction, framing and watermark, thats it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply