Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionnewbie photographer from lucena city Emptynewbie photographer from lucena city

more_horiz

Last edited by qb79a on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionnewbie photographer from lucena city EmptyRe: newbie photographer from lucena city

more_horiz
Welcome to LAKAMBINI, you have a nice shots Smile everybody are welcome to join our PS activities, let's enjoy and learn from each other soon.

See you around Smile

Cheers,
Denz

descriptionnewbie photographer from lucena city Emptythank you

more_horiz
thank you sir, hope to see you around!

descriptionnewbie photographer from lucena city EmptyRe: newbie photographer from lucena city

more_horiz
Welcome qb79a to Lakambini! Smile

more_horiz
pdeng pdeng sumali!welcome!

more_horiz
welcome to LAKAMBINI

more_horiz
[hidden message]

Last edited by qb79a on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
qb79a wrote:
Pahabol lang po, forgot to mention my name. Ako nga po pala si Jodette T. Abad, lalaki po ako, hehhe pambabae lang name ko. Some of my friends call me "QB". I'm using Canon EOS 450D with 18-55mm and a 50mm f/1.8 II na lenses po. Patulong po ako ha, para ma enhance ang knowledge ko sa photography. Salamat po!!

Welcome to LAKAMBINI Judith este Jodette Hit sa unang rinig pambabae nga hehe, anyway you have a good gear you can use ur 18-55 for wide and sexy shots and 50mm f1.8 for fine DOF. anyway we'll learn a lot of things on these activities, see you Smile

more_horiz
[hidden message]

Last edited by qb79a on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
welcome to LAKAMBINI... JODETTE Peace

more_horiz
i remember Lucena when I was a kid - one of the train stations on the way to Bicol.

i remember my dad and I stayed there overnight because he had to stop for business. i remember good beaches there.

regards, Rommel

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply