Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionSharing a part of my Hometown Alaminos, Pangasinan EmptySharing a part of my Hometown Alaminos, Pangasinan

more_horiz
Shot in Brgy. Victoria, Alaminos City Pangasinan

Sunset Radiance
Sunset Radiance

A Tranquil Sunset
A Tranquil Sunset

Receding
Receding

A new beginning
A new beginning

Silent Breakthrough
Silent Breakout

For the whole set >>> Victoria in my Multiply

Thanks for viewing.

descriptionSharing a part of my Hometown Alaminos, Pangasinan EmptyRe: Sharing a part of my Hometown Alaminos, Pangasinan

more_horiz
nice place and captures!welcome dito adiz11!

descriptionSharing a part of my Hometown Alaminos, Pangasinan EmptyRe: Sharing a part of my Hometown Alaminos, Pangasinan

more_horiz
Finally you're here Sir Alvin! Welcome to Lakambini!

more_horiz
Nice shots sir, TFS

more_horiz
wow ang ganda nman, inspired n nman ako mag landscape thanks for sharing anf post more! Smile

more_horiz
Thanks guys.

And also thanks for the warm welcome Smile

more_horiz
I fell inlove with Pangasinan.

Ganda ng photos sobra

more_horiz
Very nice landscape pictures...

Can you share your gear / settings / techniques???

Did you use any special filters... Grad ND? CPL?

We want to know how you shot these photos?

Thanks and welcome to LAKAMBINI...

more_horiz
wow, ganda! same here, can you share the shooting info?

more_horiz
wow,..great shots...very beautiful..hanep!!

more_horiz
sayang when i went to pangasinan i wasnt able to bring my dslr kasi di ko pa lam gamitin..hehehe..nice shots bro!

more_horiz
great shots... more please... Thumbs Up

more_horiz
Thanks guys.

kwoane wrote:
sayang when i went to pangasinan i wasnt able to bring my dslr kasi di ko pa lam gamitin..hehehe..nice shots bro!

You should visit Pangasinan again Smile
I can share some tips on where to find some exotic places for you guys to shoot.

Renegade wrote:

sbcaasd wrote:

I use a 0.9 GND, NDx400, ND800 and CPL filters.

About the settings, I usually play around with the white balance, and hue & saturation, sharpness, contrast in my cam.

And of course the best time of the day to shoot is Sunrise and sunset, 5 am to 9am, or 3 pm to 7 pm.

Cheers!

more_horiz
adiz111 wrote:
Thanks guys.

kwoane wrote:

You should visit Pangasinan again Smile
I can share some tips on where to find some exotic places for you guys to shoot.

Renegade wrote:

sbcaasd wrote:

I use a 0.9 GND, NDx400, ND800 and CPL filters.

About the settings, I usually play around with the white balance, and hue & saturation, sharpness, contrast in my cam.

And of course the best time of the day to shoot is Sunrise and sunset, 5 am to 9am, or 3 pm to 7 pm.

Cheers!

Hi Adiz

I'll be visiting the area end of this month, Dasol and Lingayen. Hopefully you can share with me the exotic places that you mentioned above. If I like it I might stay overnight to catch the sunrise as well.

regards, Rommel

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply