Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionLooking for a model, or photoshoot EmptyLooking for a model, or photoshoot

more_horiz
Hey all,

I'm going to be in Manila for a week starting this weekend. I'm an amature photog (www.aaronlassman.com) and am hoping to do some shooting while i'm in town. So far, i haven't seen any events scheduled for the time i'm there, so i' wondering if i could ask an models that would be willing to work with to contact me. I'm looking to practice my skills and am willing to compensate you for your time.

Aaron

descriptionLooking for a model, or photoshoot EmptyRe: Looking for a model, or photoshoot

more_horiz
sir i think may 2 schdules tayo for this weekend isang bikini at isa kay mitch wait nalang for any updates po ^_^

sana makasama namin kayo mag shoot ^_^

descriptionLooking for a model, or photoshoot EmptyRe: Looking for a model, or photoshoot

more_horiz
Great! I'll keep my fingers crossed for something while i'm there!

more_horiz
lassmanac wrote:
Great! I'll keep my fingers crossed for something while i'm there!

We have a photoshoot this coming Sunday. Perhaps you can join. Kindly check the Model Photoshoot Schedules section. See ya!

descriptionLooking for a model, or photoshoot Emptyunfortunately..

more_horiz
i saw it, but i leave on saturday... Perhaps one of the models would work with me individually? Otherwise, i might be out of luck this trip.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply