Shenzhen Photographer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shenzhen Photographer ForumLog in

Our initiative to promote Glamour Portrait, Art Works, Photoshoot Activities and to bring our fun on Internet.

descriptionItalian newmbie form Cina EmptyItalian newmbie form Cina

more_horiz
Hi everyone,
I just came across this site and really like it. I'm an Italian photo(lover)grapher and live in Shenzhen, I've started some cooperations here with model agencies and I'm having a lot of fun with my photography. I hope to find here the opportunity to go out with some of you and shoot togheter and have a good excange of experience and knowledge.
Oh, I'm always looking for models so if yo are a model or organize a model shhot, please don't forget to contact me.
Bye,
Stefano

descriptionItalian newmbie form Cina EmptyRe: Italian newmbie form Cina

more_horiz
deste64 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I just came across this site and really like it. I'm an Italian photo(lover)grapher and live in Shenzhen, I've started some cooperations here with model agencies and I'm having a lot of fun with my photography. I hope to find here the opportunity to go out with some of you and shoot togheter and have a good excange of experience and knowledge.
Oh, I'm always looking for models so if yo are a model or organize a model shhot, please don't forget to contact me.
Bye,
Stefano

Hi Stefano :

Nice to see you here at LAKAMBINI, and welcome to share your great works! just stay tuned for soon activities Thumbs Up

Cheers,
Denzil

more_horiz
Hi Denzil,

thanks for you welcome.

You have some great pics on your pages!!

Bye,
Stefano

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply